Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Last week I dreamt that Mika posted several IG stories that lasted nearly an hour each (so I guess it was more like IGTV videos than stories), and in my dream I started watching the first story - Mika was in his house at a piano that stood in the middle of the room, with a spotlight on him. He sang something (can't remember what), talked a bit, and while he did so, there were also other videos and photos shown, one I remember in particular was a photo of him as a child blended over his face in the video, picturing something he said in that moment. Then he said he'd show us around the house a bit. It all seemed like a really intimate documentary about Mika's life and career, told by himself - I absolutely loved it and was very curious to see more of it. But just when he was about to open the door to show another room of his house, I woke up. :aah: And then I immediately thought of the installation of art, music and light that he wants to make, and wondered whether he could actually do it like that, as a sort of online documentary about himself, a bit like the I❤Beirut gig.

And today he posts about the piano in his living room. :wub2: Made me immediately think of my dream. :fangurl:

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Tonight i dreamt that Mika was in an hospital in Paris because his son was about to be born (from a surrogate mother I think😅)

I was there with some other MFCers and we saw him when he entered the hospital and again when he went out telling us that his son was born, and he was so happy.

Then I asked him what was his son’s name, and he told me that he wasn’t sure yet, but probably it would be “Mandarino” 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• 4 weeks later...

I had a nightmare about Mika last night - I dreamt he did a gig in Munich (homegig for me), in a small and cozy venue, and for some reason I couldn't go... bad enough, and then I saw videos of it, with the venue being almost empty, even the fans who were there not daring to go to the front but staying in the back. And that made me feel so incredibly bad for not having been there and supporting him, as if I had failed being a fan. :tears:

It's rare that I have bad dreams about Mika (or at all, in fact), definitely prefer the happy ones. :rolleyes:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

On 1/2/2021 at 10:07 AM, mellody said:

I had a nightmare about Mika last night - I dreamt he did a gig in Munich (homegig for me), in a small and cozy venue, and for some reason I couldn't go... bad enough, and then I saw videos of it, with the venue being almost empty, even the fans who were there not daring to go to the front but staying in the back. And that made me feel so incredibly bad for not having been there and supporting him, as if I had failed being a fan. :tears:

It's rare that I have bad dreams about Mika (or at all, in fact), definitely prefer the happy ones. :rolleyes:

Next time you dream about a gig like this tell me before that so I´ll be there in front row without any stress....................:lmfao:

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Next time you dream about a gig like this tell me before that so I´ll be there in front row without any stress....................:lmfao:

You might've been there at the gig I dreamt of, I know that @Statue_of_Liberty was, and even she stayed in the back... well, you already can see that it was a very unrealistic dream from the "Mika gig in Munich" part. :naughty: 🙈

• Like 1

I had quite a good Mika dream last night!, it's been a while for me!

I dreamt that I was going to go shopping in a charity shop in my town and for a while I was happy looking around the shop when I could start to hear music coming from a back room.  I went to investigate and realised it wasn't just music, it was someone singing live. I went through to the back room of the shop and it was rather big with a stage against the left wall and lots of round dinner tables neatly set up infront. And of course singing on the stage was Mika! 
   There were only 3 other people sat at the tables, 2 together and one alone, I sat with the lone stranger to watch Mika. There was no band only Max was with him (first time dreaming about Max!). I realised the other people weren't really interested about Mika and were either doing work or on their phones! So really it felt like a gig just for me! I remember Mika singing a cover of a song first and in my dream I knew the song but right now I honestly can't remember it 😭. After that Mika did acoustic versions of his own songs.
   Then everything changed when a large group of American tourists suddenly turned up , it was chaos when they started screaming and shouting for Mika. I could suddenly see him become very uncomfortable on stage, like he didn't really want to continue for such a large crowd. Max came down to sit next to me and I asked if Mika was ok, he said everything would be fine but did look a little concerned, he then went back up to Mika.
   The crowd began to get in the way of me seeing Mika but I noticed a slip of paper on my table which said "Chelsea please come back stage, I want to talk to you." (I remember that so vividly!) Without anyone noticing I went back stage and saw Mika sat down alone looking rather sad. I went to sit next to him and he explained that he wanted to do small intimate gigs like he did in the early days, I told him not to do them in the back of shops and to choose small theatre venues instead! He seemed really happy talking to me and we continued chatting about all kinds of things, not just music stuff. Mika said we'll keep in touch and that he'll let me know about his next concert.

Apart from the annoying tourists it was such a sweet dream, I would love to sit and chat with him like that in real life. :cloud:

• Like 3

On 12/11/2020 at 8:32 AM, Anna-is-golden said:

Tonight i dreamt that Mika was in an hospital in Paris because his son was about to be born (from a surrogate mother I think😅)

I was there with some other MFCers and we saw him when he entered the hospital and again when he went out telling us that his son was born, and he was so happy.

Then I asked him what was his son’s name, and he told me that he wasn’t sure yet, but probably it would be “Mandarino” 🤣

I hope this is an omenous dream :wootjump:and that it will come true except for Mika's son's name :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 3

Ok, so maybe due to this Mika competitions I'm quite Mika obsessed these days (while usually.. I'm obsessed anyway :doh:), so I started thinking of him even while sleeping.

So last night I had a dream. I don't know, I think we were in a classroom, me, Mika and someone else, it was a very friendly situation, I mean, Mika was not MIKA the famous one but a normal person, but it was Mika anyway. I was desperately searching for his attention but he was absolutely ignoring me. At one point I realized he was DELIBERATLEY ignoring me and I was so sad. I remember watching him while he was sleeping on the school desks (?!?!) and he was so sweet and I was wondering why he hated me so much. Than I understood. He was jealous of me!!!!!!!! Because his nephew Beauregard was always following me and choosing me as playmate.....

So if someone could explain me the meaning of this dream is very welcome :mikasweat:

Some weeks ago, another dream (I already talked about it somewhere else here in the forum, I didn't know this was the right thread hehe). We were at Mika's country house in Tuscany, in his garden, and he was cooking for us, making "piadina" (that is a typical dish of my region, a kind of flat bread) and I was complimenting him for the softness of the dough (it was definitely a dream). So he made me taste it directly from his hands.. and I said: - Ok, now I can die happy - And you all started to laugh..... :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Ok, so maybe due to this Mika competitions I'm quite Mika obsessed these days (while usually.. I'm obsessed anyway :doh:), so I started thinking of him even while sleeping.

So last night I had a dream. I don't know, I think we were in a classroom, me, Mika and someone else, it was a very friendly situation, I mean, Mika was not MIKA the famous one but a normal person, but it was Mika anyway. I was desperately searching for his attention but he was absolutely ignoring me. At one point I realized he was DELIBERATLEY ignoring me and I was so sad. I remember watching him while he was sleeping on the school desks (?!?!) and he was so sweet and I was wondering why he hated me so much. Than I understood. He was jealous of me!!!!!!!! Because his nephew Beauregard was always following me and choosing me as playmate.....

So if someone could explain me the meaning of this dream is very welcome

Have you been listening to "Dear Jealousy" and watching the "Popular Song" videoclip? :teehee: Besides, I also don't have an explanation, sorry. :dunno_grin:

I had another Mika dream a few days ago, a beautiful one, but all I remember of it now is that we said hello with a little kiss. It wasn't an unrealistic dream, I think it was some signing or something like this where I met him. I found it remarkable because it was the first time in months that I had a dream like that, a happy dream where I felt the connection with him. I had a lot more of those around the time of the Revelation tour, it's nice to have them back, I wouldn't mind more of those. And then another tour. :biggrin2:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I was in London in my dream last night, at the covered market in Camden, however I think my dream had got some names mixed up because apparently this place I was in was Covent Garden and I was sat in a cafe called "Covent Garden Cafe". (I've been to Camden enough times to know what it looks like, I was definitely there in my dream). 
   I was with my Mum at the cafe and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere, it felt like we had all the time in the world to just sit and watch people go by. That was until I got a text message saying "This is from Mika's team, your next message will be from Mika himself." I thought it was a joke but another text came,  apparently from Mika, asking how I am. I went along with these texts, replying back and forth and I was beginning to get excited thinking that this really could be Mika. One of the texts said he was working on new music! A final text asked me where I am and before I had time to respond my phone rang with an unknown number.
   I was really excited at this point but I was also nervous about answering the phone incase it wasn't Mika. However I couldn't believe it when I heard Mika's voice when I answered! I remember at this point that I was looking down and away from other people and Mika asked me why I was looking away. I thought how does he know that? And of course when I looked up he was RIGHT THERE standing in front of my table! Mika was wearing a black leather jacket (I think I've only seen Mika wear leather once irl, so that was a little strange) and his t-shirt had artwork from his new album that he's been working on during lockdown! 
   A few people stopped to ask for a picture with him but he was really eager to take me with him to his studio to listen to new music!

I don't think it was long before I woke up because I don't remember if I went with him or not. Also maybe this is a sign that Mika really is working on new music and that's why he's taking a break!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was in London in my dream last night, at the covered market in Camden, however I think my dream had got some names mixed up because apparently this place I was in was Covent Garden and I was sat in a cafe called "Covent Garden Cafe". (I've been to Camden enough times to know what it looks like, I was definitely there in my dream). 
   I was with my Mum at the cafe and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere, it felt like we had all the time in the world to just sit and watch people go by. That was until I got a text message saying "This is from Mika's team, your next message will be from Mika himself." I thought it was a joke but another text came,  apparently from Mika, asking how I am. I went along with these texts, replying back and forth and I was beginning to get excited thinking that this really could be Mika. One of the texts said he was working on new music! A final text asked me where I am and before I had time to respond my phone rang with an unknown number.
   I was really excited at this point but I was also nervous about answering the phone incase it wasn't Mika. However I couldn't believe it when I heard Mika's voice when I answered! I remember at this point that I was looking down and away from other people and Mika asked me why I was looking away. I thought how does he know that? And of course when I looked up he was RIGHT THERE standing in front of my table! Mika was wearing a black leather jacket (I think I've only seen Mika wear leather once irl, so that was a little strange) and his t-shirt had artwork from his new album that he's been working on during lockdown! 
   A few people stopped to ask for a picture with him but he was really eager to take me with him to his studio to listen to new music!

I don't think it was long before I woke up because I don't remember if I went with him or not. Also maybe this is a sign that Mika really is working on new music and that's why he's taking a break!

😍🥰❤️

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika was wearing a black leather jacket (I think I've only seen Mika wear leather once irl, so that was a little strange

I remember at least 2 times... one time for a photoshoot not that long ago, I think that was black leather. Maybe that's the one you mean? And one time back in 2007, a light brown leather jacket that looked really awesome on him. It's rare, but he does wear leather jackets occasionally. :lol:

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt that I went to the first Mika concert after lockdown.  It was held in a sort of conference room in a hotel in London, and there were only four people in the audience including me.  Because of this, Mika was able to chat to us individually.  He asked us all what songs we would most like to see him perform.  I said Popular Song and We Are Golden as these songs have helped me through hard times.  Mika started the concert by singing Love Today.  All of a sudden, this massive crowd of people walked by the hotel outside and started singing along to the track.  Mika smiled as they all sang the "love, love me" section, and there was a really joyful atmosphere.  Then I woke up. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have to share today's dream. But I have to start with the background story first. I had my Spanish class today (on Zoom) and yesterday I got to bed quite late. And my brain knew I have to wake up before the class so I have enough time to prepare (eat breakfast, dress up, brush my teeths & hair so I don't look as bad on the camera etc. :teehee:). So that's what my brain made out of it:

I was sitting in a car, coming home from a long trip with my family, exhausted and tired. But I knew I have to be ready for my Spanish class. For some reason, there were no signs of the pandemic situation in the dream but the Spanish classes were still held online. I knew I have to come home early and make myself ready for it.

However, suddenly I was in a building that looked a bit like my old school building. (Without my family, I don't know where I left them but I was still exhausted from the trip). An epic storm was coming, the clouds behind the windows were black as ink and it should be one of the greatest storms in history. And I still had on my mind that I had to attend my Spanish class, even under these circumstances. I was in a hallway sitting on the floor next to the window with some other people, I grabbed a notebook (not mine), grabbed my Spanish textbooks out of nowhere and was searching for the link for the online session (took me some time till I found the right time). 

Once I was finally online, not ready at all but at least in the online class, I realized there are far more people around me sitting on the floor. All of a sudden, I saw Mika sitting among these people right in front of me. Then he walked away and I saw there's a microphone standing in the middle of the hallway and Mika is going to have a gig right here, right now! Later he appeared again in the crowd and was worried if we are comfortable enough, so many people sitting on the floor. So I closed the laptop with the Spanish class still on and thought: "Who cares if I miss the Spanish class for once." :lol3: 

(Unfortunately, that's the end, but I guess with this epic storm coming soon, the point is: If it's the end of the world, let's party with Mika and don't care about your Spanish class... :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

I had two Mika dreams in a row!

However the first one is not so great.

Tuesday night:

Mika only appeared briefly at the start of my dream. He was choosing different costume heads to wear, mainly large animal masks. I think I was the one selling them and Mika had a hard time choosing which one to go with. He eventually got a dog head that looked a bit like a husky and as he walked away he kept putting it on and taking it off again. Once he was gone my dream turned into a nightmare about dogs, which I won't go into, it was very dark and grim 😬.

Wednesday night:

This dream started with me in a large waiting room, and I was waiting for Mika! I wasn't alone in the room, it was an MFC exclusive area and other members were sat around with me and we were all excited to see him. A lot of us had brought special pictures of Mika for him to sign and I couldn't decide which of mine to use. To pass the time until Mika came a young lady started handing out the recent Tele 7 magazine, I decided then that I would get Mika to sign the cover of it! (I still really want that magazine irl by the way)
Mika then came into the waiting room with a team of people and sat down at the far end of the room behind a desk. His team didn't want us to all rush at once to meet him so we all had to wait our turn and queue up. I was really nervous because I've never met him before but everyone around me was really reassuring and said I'll be fine, but when it was my turn to meet him I couldn't talk because I was so nervous! At least I got my magazine signed! Also in the dream Mika was a bit younger and had much shorter hair. 
  After this meet and greet it was time to see him on stage. Mika and his team went through to another room and after a little while all the fans followed. It was a small theatre room and I managed to sit near the front! It wasn't really a full on Mika concert, it was similar to his Stasera Casa Mika show instead. He talked a little about himself and projects he's part of and then started inviting fans onto the stage with him. He asked me to join him too and again I was so nervous I couldn't stop shaking and found it really hard to talk. When he realised how I was feeling he gave me a big hug and said I could sit at the edge of the stage to watch his next performance. He went on to sing Stardust. The one thing I remember really vividly is that after he signed my magazine throughout the rest of the dream I kept holding onto its so tightly and refused to put it down anywhere 😅.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Wednesday night:

This dream started with me in a large waiting room, and I was waiting for Mika! I wasn't alone in the room, it was an MFC exclusive area and other members were sat around with me and we were all excited to see him. A lot of us had brought special pictures of Mika for him to sign and I couldn't decide which of mine to use. To pass the time until Mika came a young lady started handing out the recent Tele 7 magazine, I decided then that I would get Mika to sign the cover of it! (I still really want that magazine irl by the way)
Mika then came into the waiting room with a team of people and sat down at the far end of the room behind a desk. His team didn't want us to all rush at once to meet him so we all had to wait our turn and queue up. I was really nervous because I've never met him before but everyone around me was really reassuring and said I'll be fine, but when it was my turn to meet him I couldn't talk because I was so nervous! At least I got my magazine signed! Also in the dream Mika was a bit younger and had much shorter hair. 
  After this meet and greet it was time to see him on stage. Mika and his team went through to another room and after a little while all the fans followed. It was a small theatre room and I managed to sit near the front! It wasn't really a full on Mika concert, it was similar to his Stasera Casa Mika show instead. He talked a little about himself and projects he's part of and then started inviting fans onto the stage with him. He asked me to join him too and again I was so nervous I couldn't stop shaking and found it really hard to talk. When he realised how I was feeling he gave me a big hug and said I could sit at the edge of the stage to watch his next performance. He went on to sing Stardust. The one thing I remember really vividly is that after he signed my magazine throughout the rest of the dream I kept holding onto its so tightly and refused to put it down anywhere 😅.

That's such a cute dream! But waking up afterwards and realizing it was just a dream must have been hard... :sweatdrop:

4 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

That's such a cute dream! But waking up afterwards and realizing it was just a dream must have been hard... :sweatdrop:

Always is when it's a good Mika dream 😔

• Like 1

I dreamt last night that I was in a room with Mika and some other people (I think it was some team members / coworkers of Mika) and while no one was wearing masks or kept a distance, Mika complained to me why I wasn't wearing a mask and keeping a distance to him (while he didn't mind about the other people). :tears: Not sure if that was part of a longer dream that I can't remember, but I do remember this bit. It's actually almost a Mika nightmare, usually my Mika dreams are much more pleasant. :rolleyes: Maybe it comes from the contradiction in my mind between wanting to hug him when I see him the next time and knowing that it's likely that masks and distancing will still be necessary at that point. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, mellody said:

I dreamt last night that I was in a room with Mika and some other people (I think it was some team members / coworkers of Mika) and while no one was wearing masks or kept a distance, Mika complained to me why I wasn't wearing a mask and keeping a distance to him (while he didn't mind about the other people). :tears: Not sure if that was part of a longer dream that I can't remember, but I do remember this bit. It's actually almost a Mika nightmare, usually my Mika dreams are much more pleasant. :rolleyes: Maybe it comes from the contradiction in my mind between wanting to hug him when I see him the next time and knowing that it's likely that masks and distancing will still be necessary at that point. :dunno:

Very possible, because it’s not unlikely that we will be socially distancing and wearing masks for a little while to come... 

In a way let’s hope that the next time it’s possible to see him again, we’re still wearing masks. Because that would then mean relatively soon ☺️

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamed last night that I was at a Mika gig. Strangely, he had about five or six support acts :teehee: (don't ask me why, I think after so a long time without concerts the organiser wanted to offer more than usually and it was for sure not because of the quality of Mika's concert). However, as it took so long time until Mika had his performance, I woke up before his gig and didn't see him. :doh:

However, I met so many nice people until I was waiting for Mika. :fangurl:

It was a really nice dream, even if I didn't see him.

What is the moral of the story ? Hmm, maybe that even if I don't see Mika, I still have you.

Thank you everyone! :flowers2:

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that Mika said he would never tour again.   It was very sad and I was relieved to wake up and find out that it was a dream.

I suppose part of me is worried that I may never get a chance to see him again, what with the pandemic.  But hopefully I'm wrong and he will tour when it is safe to do so.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I had a dream last night that Mika said he would never tour again.   It was very sad and I was relieved to wake up and find out that it was a dream.

I suppose part of me is worried that I may never get a chance to see him again, what with the pandemic.  But hopefully I'm wrong and he will tour when it is safe to do so.

:itsok:  Performing is in his blood - he needs an audience, so I'm sure he will work something out.  Hope you have a more cheerful Mika dream next time :naughty:

• Like 3

Lasts night's dream was a little unusual. 

It started with me at home practicing dance moves because I was part of a large dance group. My mum was there and also stayed with me throughout the whole dream. I then went to a TV studio where I had a job on a new talent show (I wasn't a contestant, my dance group were just there for entertainment), I did a rehearsal on stage for the producer who was really happy with the dancing and I remember signing the job contract there and then. 
   Straight after this I got a phone call from Mika! Apparently he'd seen a video of me dancing and wanted to meet me so he could see my dancing in person. Mika was in Australia and asked if it would be a problem getting there, my mum was a little concerned but I said I'd be there straight away. Me and my mum then went to a tram station to get a tram all the way to Australia! I remember the trams were quite old but very brightly coloured with lots of fairy lights too. Once on the tram my mum was still concerned that we wouldn't get to Australia because we could see that the track ahead was badly flooded, it wasn't a problem though because the tram just carried on through the water and once we were past it the tram soon came into the station and we got off safe and sound.
   I said to my mum that we should go straight to our apartment here (I do not have an Australian apartment irl, I've never even been!). Not sure if at this point I contacted Mika but when we got to the apartment he was already there inside waiting for me.
   I was really nervous meeting him but my mum was cool about it and just sat down to read a book. He was really eager to see me dance but my nerves just kept getting the better of me and so I kept making excuses. I was wearing a Mika t-shirt and thought he might be embarrassed by it, he said he was! 😭. But he still wanted to see me dance and insisted I change clothes! The only thing I could find was a pajama top, I didn't want to change infront of him so I put it on over my Mika t-shirt. I still said I didn't really want to dance because the room was too small, Mika said I could knock a wall down for more space. I turned to a wall behind me, gave it a push and it came down! Couldn't really get out of dancing then so I put on some music (Britney Spears - Toxic) and performed a dance routine. Mika loved my dancing so much he offered me a job as a backing dancer for the whole of his next WORLD TOUR! Of course I accepted and I still got to work on the talent show too 😀.

• Like 1

Last night I had a happier dream than the one I had before.  I dreamt I was at a festival where Mika was performing.  He was very late to perform and I was waiting around with some fans.  After a while, we got bored and headed into the festival car park.  Suddenly, a white van with tinted windows pulled up.  Mika came out and the fans surrounded him immediately.  He was wearing a bright pink suit and had really curly hair like in his 2007 days.  I approached him with my autograph book and said he really inspired me.  Mika smiled and his security guard said it was a lovely thing to say.  Then I woke up.

• Like 3