Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

On 4/20/2022 at 4:06 AM, KAMI_83 said:
Hello.
last night I dreamed of mika after several months!
And the dream I had was the saddest thing I've ever had about mika .
I try that on this tour in which this was the farewell to his career and that he would never return to the stage, that is, that he was retiring from music, and that he was on stage at his last concert and said that, and that all the fans were crying because he hadn't told us and that I was there and told mika that it couldn't be true, that I've never been to his concert and that I've known him since I was 8 years old and that's it my biggest dream (for what is true) and that mika apologized, and told him crying to do another concert to be there and fulfill my dream, but he said that he would not do any more concerts and begged him and asked him to do another but he said he was sorry but he would do no more, then I asked him for an autograph and he drew an 8 on my wrist.
Then I woke up crying and quickly went to Facebook to see him in the fan groups, without a doubt it was the saddest dream I had with him.
I mean yes, I've known him since I was 8 years old and it's my biggest dream to go to a concert of his, but I haven't fulfilled it.
(I hope the message has been translated correctly, I use Google translate, because I don't speak or understand English)

Don't worry :itsok: :huglove: I'm sure you wiĺl see him in concert some day and that he will never stop concerts because he loves being on stage as much as we love seing him on stage :hug:

• Thanks 1

I dreamt last night that I worked for Mika but I couldn't tell any fans about it. It was going to be a surprise! The dream started off with me and MFCers in the lobby of a very posh 5 star hotel, we were all excited for a private symphonic concert just for us that evening! Everyone wanted to go for drinks but I had to make an excuse about getting to my room first, I couldn't tell people that Mika had paid for an entire suite just for me!
  My room was gorgeous, it was like a small house had been squeezed into the hotel. Living room, big bed and my own kitchen! I just wanted to take it all in when there was a knock at the door. It was Mika! He was staying in the suite next door and his band were just across the hall. He asked me why I wasn't ready for the concert yet, which wasn't happening for SIX hours! I had plenty of time but Mika wanted me ready NOW! He was quite a demanding boss... 
  I got changed into a beautiful silver Valentino dress and once again Mika knocked on the door, "are you ready yet? Is Geraldine coming?" he said just as Geraldine arrived to do my hair. I told him to go and stop being so paranoid and I'll be ready in time for the concert. Geraldine did my hair and make up very quickly and I made time to video call my Mum to show her, but yet again another knock at the door. This time it was Mika's band asking if I wanted to do a quick rehearsal (I guess I was going to perform with Mika then?), they were very kind to me and not at all worried about being late. But of course Mika turned up, not even ready himself and told me I should be heading to the venue! I was getting a bit annoyed at how demanding he was but I told him not to worry because I'd already called a driver who should be with me in minutes. 
  I don't remember leaving the hotel but the next thing I knew I was in the back of a limo with Mika on the phone asking if I was at the venue yet, he said he'd be there in 5 minutes, I didn't believe him because he's always late!

I'd quite like to get back into this dream because I woke up after that. I want to know what happens next!

• Haha 1

I dreamt that I was at the Carcassonne gig (or maybe it was Cap Roig? The guy has too many gigs in towns starting with "C", lol! :lmfao:) and had forgotten my ticket at home. :facepalm: In fact I have a physical ticket for Carcassonne, after years of having only printout tickets I guess that makes me feel uncomfortable about possibly forgetting it, as I don't have a backup on my phone. I should take a photo of it, to feel safer. :teehee:

After a long time, finally I had a really beautiful dream about Mika again. After one of his gigs there was some sort of bar / afterparty, and Mika came in, wearing a dark pullover. He went straight to me, smiling, gave me a tight hug to say hello, and then we just chatted like old friends. The best thing was, he just had time, there were other people in the room but no one was looking for Mika's attention.

Then I woke up and was sad that this will never come true, especially due to the last bit. Well, that's what dreams are for. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

Mika was only very briefly in my dream last night. I had been doing some sketches and a painting of Mika that I wanted to give him but I just couldn't fathom out how to draw arms and hands (which I can definitely do in real life!). So the final painting that I gave to Mika was of him in a deep blue suit but with no arms! He took it from me without saying anything and walked away, but I could just make out that he said "this is creepy" under his breath. He didn't come back after that  :(

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bonsoir à tous, je viens juste de rejoindre ce fan club, et c'est ici ma 1ere réponse. Je l'ai vu le 22 juillet à Carcassonne, dans La Cité médiévale (où je travaille d'ailleurs) je l'aimais déjà beaucoup, mais ce concert !!!!! Je ne saurai l'expliquer mais en l'espace de 2h je suis devenue complètement accro 😍 et d'un coup !! Je me retrouve à suivre tous ses réseaux sociaux, a l'écouter en boucle et a regarder encore et encore mon album de ce concert. Je suis rentrée à la maison ce soir là et je travaillais le lendemain matin, mais IMPOSSIBLE de m'endormir (j'ai dormi 4h cette nuit là !! ) Et j'ai rêvé de lui ❤️ je ne me rappelle pas les détails, mais je sais que ça se passait le soir du concert et que je me retrouvais à parler avec lui, allongé quelque part dehors.. à parler de tout et de rien 😁 LE BONHEUR PARFAIT le rêve.. littéralement 😍 j'aurai préféré rester dormir et continuer de rêver ainsi.. mais au lieu de ça à 5h du matin j'avais les yeux grands ouverts, encore surexcitée de la veille, cette journée de travail qui a suivi a été rude, mais les nerfs de l'excitation, de l'émotion et du boulversement que j'ai ressenti, m'ont aidé à tenir. 

Je n'ai plus rêvé de lui depuis, et pourtant aucun jour ne passe depuis sans que je l'écoute, que je suive son insta, FCB etc.. et que je regarde mes photos et videos prises à ce concert ❤️ dans l'attente d'une prochaine tournée et de pouvoir le revoir !!! Aussi bien placée que je l'étais cette première fois, au 2eme rang juste devant la scène 😍🙏❤️😍🌈🫶 petit ..très petit aperçu de les images de ce soir là ❤️

Snapchat-2105687378.jpg

Snapchat-511657467.jpg

Snapchat-52742679.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ness kct said:

Bonsoir à tous, je viens juste de rejoindre ce fan club, et c'est ici ma 1ere réponse. Je l'ai vu le 22 juillet à Carcassonne, dans La Cité médiévale (où je travaille d'ailleurs) je l'aimais déjà beaucoup, mais ce concert !!!!! Je ne saurai l'expliquer mais en l'espace de 2h je suis devenue complètement accro 😍 et d'un coup !! Je me retrouve à suivre tous ses réseaux sociaux, a l'écouter en boucle et a regarder encore et encore mon album de ce concert. Je suis rentrée à la maison ce soir là et je travaillais le lendemain matin, mais IMPOSSIBLE de m'endormir (j'ai dormi 4h cette nuit là !! ) Et j'ai rêvé de lui ❤️ je ne me rappelle pas les détails, mais je sais que ça se passait le soir du concert et que je me retrouvais à parler avec lui, allongé quelque part dehors.. à parler de tout et de rien 😁 LE BONHEUR PARFAIT le rêve.. littéralement 😍 j'aurai préféré rester dormir et continuer de rêver ainsi.. mais au lieu de ça à 5h du matin j'avais les yeux grands ouverts, encore surexcitée de la veille, cette journée de travail qui a suivi a été rude, mais les nerfs de l'excitation, de l'émotion et du boulversement que j'ai ressenti, m'ont aidé à tenir. 

Je n'ai plus rêvé de lui depuis, et pourtant aucun jour ne passe depuis sans que je l'écoute, que je suive son insta, FCB etc.. et que je regarde mes photos et videos prises à ce concert ❤️ dans l'attente d'une prochaine tournée et de pouvoir le revoir !!! Aussi bien placée que je l'étais cette première fois, au 2eme rang juste devant la scène 😍🙏❤️😍🌈🫶 petit ..très petit aperçu de les images de ce soir là ❤️

Snapchat-2105687378.jpg

Snapchat-511657467.jpg

Snapchat-52742679.jpg

Coucou Ness.

Je suppose, que tu es une fille qui etait juste deriere moi au concert. On a parle un peu de Mika et de nos fan actions.

Bienvenue a MFC.

• Like 2

Je ne sais pas comment on répond au commentaire d'une personne sur ces discussions, je découvre un peu.. donc j'espère que tu me liras..toi qui étais devant moi au concert, je me souviens très bien 😁 merci de ton message.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2022 at 2:37 PM, Ness kct said:

Snapchat-2105687378.jpg

Welcome to this forum, it is a pleasure to have you here, and without a doubt I imagine that the concert you went to was magical

• Like 1

Just now, KAMI_83 said:

Welcome to this forum, it is a pleasure to have you here, and without a doubt I imagine that the concert you went to was magical

excited bird GIF:pbjt:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KAMI_83 said:

Thank you. Sorry for my english it's not perfect..😅 yessss this concert was my first Real concert, and i'm 37, it's never too late ! And it was wonderful, Amazing, magical ans many others words that i haven't. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Coucou Ness.

Je suppose, que tu es une fille qui etait juste deriere moi au concert. On a parle un peu de Mika et de nos fan actions.

Bienvenue a MFC.

Ça y est j'ai compris comment répondre 😅 grâce à un membre qui m'a expliqué..que j'ai remercié. Oui je me rappelle de vous je pense..une chemise blanche avec des coeurs et fleurs brodées dessus..au 1er rang légèrement sur la droite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ness kct said:

Ça y est j'ai compris comment répondre 😅 grâce à un membre qui m'a expliqué..que j'ai remercié. Oui je me rappelle de vous je pense..une chemise blanche avec des coeurs et fleurs brodées dessus..au 1er rang légèrement sur la droite.

Oui, c'est moi :lol3:

Quand j'ai vu ta video et ton commentaire, j'ai compris, que c'est toi avec qui j'ai parle avant le concert :lol3:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ness kct said:

Gracias. Perdón por mi inglés, no es perfecto... 😅 sí, este concierto fue mi primer concierto de Real, y tengo 37 años, ¡nunca es demasiado tarde! Y fue maravilloso, asombroso, mágico y muchas otras palabras que no he tenido. 

Don't worry, my French isn't perfect either, just like my English, but I use Google translate to translate what I want 😋

(Rassurez-vous, mon français n'est pas parfait non plus, tout comme mon anglais, mais j'utilise Google translate pour traduire ce que je veux 😋)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a Mika dream last night 

Mika was traveling around the UK with a fan documenting stuff and during a live I noticed he was nearby me so I left the restaurant I was at and looked for his car and hid in the back seat, He noticed me right away but said in could stay if I wanted so I basically ended up on a roadtrip with Mika (a family friend of mine joined at one point) we ended up at a hotel and Mika invited me to meet his sisters 

• Like 1

I rarely dream about Mika, but I did dream shortly after the last concert that Mika talked to me briefly three times.

And I had a dream last night.

I don't remember much. In the end, I and a few other fans were standing in his truck. The handbrake was on, but all of a sudden it was moving. And Mika: "My Citroën". Mika and Citroën? :blink: Do Citroën trucks exist? :lmfao:Mika stood next to the truck and I by the passenger seat. Mika seemed interested in his fans, but he was more concerned about his vehicle. I thought that because the vehicle was moving slowly and he was worried that there might be a bump or a scratch and no one was in danger. I didn't do anything about it at first because the truck was moving slowly and nothing would happen anyway (maybe not because it wasn't my job) and it would stop. But all of a sudden it was faster and I couldn't reach the handbrake that well, but I pulled it up. The truck came to a stop but hit a few parked bicycles/mopeds, but there was probably no damage.

I think I looked then at some papers that were written in German. I can't remember for sure if I said something like, I'm sorry, it's written in German. Then he smiled at me and had notes about car parts, some written in German and some in English. :blink:

I then woke up for some inexplicable reason: no alarm clock, no noise and not the time to get up. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Had a really short Mika dream last night.

I was in a small theatre sitting a few rows away from the stage. It wasn't full, there were only a few other people sat down too. On the stage were wild animals all sat in rows keeping their distance from one another. They were very well behaved, not making a noise or trying to fight one another. The animals just sat there quietly (sadly no camels!). 

Then Mika came onto the stage and made his way to the center. He was wearing the blue shirt with the patches all over it. He said he would now address the animals with their new names. He pointed to a wolf pup that was sat with it's mother and said "This is Mikealo the wolf pup!". The wolf went over to Mika, he picked up the pup to cuddle it and then let it go back to it's mother. I was expecting Mika to name more of the animals too but instead he went towards a cow and a horse near the front and just started petting them. He did this with some other animals and kept throwing his arms in the air like he was about to preach to them! 😅

The other audience members were getting annoyed with Mika and muttering that he'd gone mad, some left the theatre too. I wanted to see what else he was going to do with the animals but I can't remember anything else after that 😕 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Mika was briefly in my dream last night again!

Me and another Mika fan, a young girl, wanted to find Mika in a hotel he was staying at. She had a gift of some artwork for him and wanted to give it to Mika in person. We found out what room of the hotel he was in and knocked on the door but he wasn't in. So of course we decided to break into his room! :lol3:

I told the girl to just leave the artwork on a table and we should go before we got caught. She wanted Mika to find the artwork as a surprise so she left it under a sofa instead. We then heard someone coming and the girl panicked and made a run for it without me! :sneaky2:

I had no where to hide in time before Mika came into the room. He wondered what I was doing there but he wasn't angry at all. I showed him the artwork the girl had left, he said he liked it but he gets far too many gifts from fans now. I apologised again for breaking into his room and was about the leave when he asked if I was an MFC member. I said yes and he asked if I knew C.J because "I want her to work with me". I couldn't believe it but I was too scared to say it was me! 😅 

I said I knew who C.J is and can pass on a message, so Mika wrote his mobile number all down my arm and told me to get C.J to ring him in an hour! I left the hotel feeling very nervous and excited too and needed to calm down so I headed to a little pond to do some fishing*!

And that was that! 😁

*(I have never fished in my life!)

• Haha 2

Ok, I dreamed about Mika last night but I don't remember much.

Mika asked if anyone watched Manchester City's game against Manchester United the night before. But I can't remember if he just wanted to know if someone had watched it or the result.

And I: "You should ask my brother. He's been a Manchester United fan for almost 30 years, he probably watched the game."

:lmfao:

That's it! :lmfao:

• Haha 3