Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Ā  I had quite a mixed bag of dreams last night but for a brief moment I dreamed about Mika!

Ā 

Ā  Mika was doing a small intimate concert and I got to the venue really early to be in the front row. I brought a camel plush with me to give to him and asked a member of staff if they would pass it onto him for me. A lady said it would be easier to give it to Mika in person because the gift could get lost otherwise.

Ā  Ā The gig started with Mika bounding onto the stage already wearing his cape and crown, after the first song he noticed me (it seemed like he already knew me) and asked me up on stage to sing with him! We sang Origin of Love together andĀ I kept the camel plush under my arm the whole time. Mika eventually noticed it and asked if it was for him, I said yes and gave him the camel. He said he loved it and would treasure it forever! :cloud:

Ā 

He also said I could sing with him again later but after I went back into the audience the dream completely changed and I was then being kidnapped by a vampire! šŸ˜…

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 12:24, SereneLady said:

A menudo sueƱo con Ć©l, ĀæsoƱar despierto tambiĆ©n cuenta?Ā 

SueƱo con verlo, tener la oportunidad de hablar con Ć©l y agradecerle por esta energĆ­a increĆ­ble que estoy sintiendo gracias a su mĆŗsica y su personalidad... :)

That is my biggest dreamĀ :emot-sad:

• Like 1

Does it count as a Mika dream if I hear him but don't see him? šŸ¤”

Ā 

Mika's voice came to me in a dream and whispered "New single called 'Somebody Knows'..."Ā Ā :lmfao:

Ā 

I'm sure there was more but I can't remember!

• Haha 2

So I had a mika dream where he announced some datesĀ 

Ā 

To start with he invited a group of fans to come to the announcement video and stuff and he was explained how he was nearly ready and everything (then there was a weird wildlife section) before he showed us some of the staging. The video were then put on YouTube with date info with an album in march\May (I don't remember which M month)Ā  and a small UK tour in April (he was in London for my birthday ) and then another Album June 6thĀ 

Ā 

June may have been start of main tourĀ 

Ā 

Hoping my dream isn't accurate as I'd like the album sooner then this but I'll take a gig for my birthdayĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by BeccaStardust
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jatspeedy said:

I recently had a dream that Mika announced his new album and it was called Truths We Create. Personally, I think that's a great title and I don't know how my brain came up with something as good as that šŸ˜‚

That's an incredible title for an album!! Maybe you should try songwriting šŸ˜…

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt of the Revelation Tour last night, and suddenly in my dream I thought, wow, that's when Mika was most himself and most open on stage, showing who he really is, with all his musical talent and hot dance moves, the communion of spirit with the audience, but also his sensitivity and vulnerability. And I thought, yes, that's why those were my favourite gigs of all those years. :wub2: It's funny how sure I was about all of this in my dream, but when I thought about it after waking up, I thought that a) I don't know at all if Mika was most himself then (tho I think it's possible, especially as it was the "Revelation" Tour), b) as he said 'no one ever really knows themselves', probably not even he himself knows. :naughty:Ā And c) he surely has changed since then. Anyway it was a beautiful dream, tho it was just a few random moments from my memory, and my emotions about them. But it's nice to wake up from a dream and still feel like you're floating on a cloud :cloud: , I hadn't had that for a while.

• Like 3

I had a dream where was back at school and had to create a staging\art piece based on an artist I liked obviously I chose (and forced my friend ) to do Mika and then they brought the winners artist over.

Ā 

Somehow we won so Mika did a performance for us (strangely no singing but a sorta light show\body magic with a lot of costume changes ) afterwords he stayed to do a meet a greet and as I was about to ask him for a photo I tripped over a chair and he saw and felt too embarrassed to ask so IĀ  leftĀ  I did later find a big group of people getting pictures with him and got one

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had a great Mika dream last night!Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Ā Me and a few MFCers went to see Mika give a lecture in a large school hall (I think it was my old secondary school). We were a little disappointed that we had to sit in the back row but luckily when Mika came onto the small stage he did see us and gave us a smile and waved. He was wearing an all black outfit which only made him look extra tall and skinny! But still very handsome! We'd been given programs telling us what Mika would talk about and one of the topics was 'MFC Tour Bus'! The lady to my left was very excited and hoped to meet him afterwards to give him a gift (it was something inside a green tub). The lecture started with Mika talking about his inventions and he told a story about how when he went mountain climbing he came up with an idea for a new type of torch. He was showing the audience a few things from the stage but being at the back I couldn't make out what they were. He then went on to talk about maths and started asking the audience random maths questions. Me and my excited friend didn't want him to ask us any questions as we both said we're terrible at maths šŸ˜…, but of course Mika came into the audience, noticed me and asked me a multiple choice question, I can't remember the question but the answer options were "1.2 or 7", I think Mika saw I was struggling and quickly said "correct the answer is 7!". He gave me such a lovely smile and went back to the stage :cloud:. The lecture ended shortly after, he never did talk about the MFC Tour Bus!Ā 

Ā  Ā Another lady said that we could meet Mika if we waited by the stage door. We all got very excited and waited in the corner. I was getting really cold and I'd left my jacket on my seat, I didn't want to go back for it in case I missed Mika but eventually I did and my Mum at that point was just coming into the hall. I took her with me back to the corner, Mika hadn't come out yet and I was beginning to get that nervous/excited feeling and couldn't stop talking about him. The others gave me this rather strange look, one lady also looked over my shoulder, I stopped talking and just said "He's behind me isn't he?" Of course he was! šŸ˜ I was totally starstruck and couldn't say anything. He talked really casually with the other people in the group (and the excited lady gave him her gift), I got his autograph too and he said "I'll talk to you later" and left. When he said "talk to you later" I thought he meant in general to the whole group, but as me and my Mum were leaving the hall I felt a tap on my shoulder. Again I was amazed that it was Mika standing behind me! He gave me a golden envelope, when I opened it there was a handmade keyring inside šŸ„ŗ, there was a Christmas card too and I got the best Christmas present in that card because he offered me a job to be his designer! We hugged and then he really did have to leave, probably off to give more weird lectures! šŸ˜

• Like 4

I read this thread last night and I had a Mika dream this morning :wub2:

I was at the cinema for a Mika related release (not Tehu because Mika was on screen more like the story of Mika's life )and at one moment they were showing Mikawax. I was thinking andĀ  "the real flesh Mika looks so much better than Mikawax" and when I said it aloud the lights went on and I was first row in a concert/conference room I'm not sure but Mika was standing right in front of me not on the stage all curly and gorgeous and smiling to meĀ  /laughing with the brightest biggest smile and his eyes smiling too as he had heard me because there was no sound at that moment and I had made him laugh. I woke up feeling so happy :cloud:Ā His smile when he was looking at me was so heartwarning :mikalove:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I dreamt last night that I wanted to see Mika at a festival in the US, a bit like Coachella but on the East Coast. I had to spend the night before in a tent in another town, and the next day I took so long to pack everything and my family kept distracting me (they had suddenly appeared in my dream), so in the end I couldn't make it to the gig. :emot-sad:Ā Instead, I ended up with a cat, and my husband and I were wondering how to get that cat home from the US. :lmfao:

I mean, I like cats... but not too happy about my dream giving me a cat instead of a Mika gig! šŸ˜…

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ā  I think my Mika dream last night was really great but I hope it doesn't come across too weird šŸ˜…

Ā 

Ā  Ā I was with a friend, who happens to be a warlock, and we were in Athens together. We had a plan to get me to spy on Mika to discover anything about new music or touring. Our plan started out by distracting Melachi away from Mika when we saw him entering a park (he had both dogs with him). My warlock friend managed to get Mel to come over to him without Mika noticing. The next part of the plan was the warlock making me shapeshift into Melachi so that I would take her place in Mika's home! He said I could only stay as Mel for 3 days, after which I would automatically turn back to being human. He also promised to look after the real Mel.

Ā  Ā As a dog I could now understand Amira! She said she loved being with Mika because he is the greatest dog dad ever and looks after his dogs so well. Amira also said Mika makes the best homemade dog treats! Mika didn't suspect I wasn't the real Mel and after we all left the park together he took me and Amira to Italy. Mika's home in my dream was very different from the one in real life, in my dream he lived in a large terrace town house near a town square. From the outside it didn't look very big but inside it was HUGE! I was having a lot of fun being a dog and nearly forgot I was supposed to be spying on Mika, so I snooped around and entered his home gym. There were boxes of LP's in there too but nothing with new music. Mika was rushing around between different rooms, when he saw me he said "don't damage anything in the gym, this house is a rental!"Ā :lmfao:

Ā  Ā Turns out he was trying to get ready for a dinner but he was already late (obviously...) so he didn't bother changing clothes. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans. He called to me and Amira and took us back into the town square, he bumped into a lady who was also going to this dinner so we walked with her (she was surprised Mika had his dogs with him). We ended up at a large formal garden party where everyone was wearing beautiful dresses and suits. Mika felt very out of place so we didn't stay long. We headed back to his home where Mika gave both me and Amira birthday cards, a cake to share and new dog toys! (They were shaped liked yo-yos!). Turns out Mika would rather stay at home and celebrate his dog's birthdays!

Ā  Ā It wasn't long before the warlock came back, I saw him again in another park. He had the real Mel with him and said it was time I changed back. The real Mel went back to Mika and I changed back to being myself. Mika still not suspecting a thing.

Ā  Ā I was a little sad I wasn't a dog anymore butĀ somehow I still had the birthday card that Mika gave me, so at least I had a little reminder of what it was like to be Mika's dog!

• Like 2

Ā  Ā Mika appeared very briefly in my dream last night.

Ā 

Ā  Ā I was on a coach with all of The Piano contestants (everyone who had played not just the finalists), I was sat at the front and Mika and Lang Lang were sat opposite me. I had my headphones on and I started singing along to whatever music I was listening to. I noticed Mika and Lang Lang were staring at me so I stopped singing. But then Mika tapped me on the shoulder, once I'd taken my headphones off he told me I was a great singer and not to stop! I didn't really want to sing on the coach because I was too embarrassed but Mika said if The Piano contestants could perform in train stations with no worries then I should sing to them on the coach!

Ā  Ā So I ended up singing Love Today while standing on my seat!

Ā 

Ā  Ā After that the dream changed and I didn't see Mika again.

• Like 2

Ā  Ā Three consecutive Mika dreams in a row!? Whatever my subconscious is up to at night I'm here for it!

Ā 

Ā  Ā Last night I dreamt that I was at my old school in one of the science labs. Mika was the teacher, but he was teaching History not Science! He was also wearing his Resist cape and woven crown!Ā :lmfao:

Ā  Ā He was quite strict and kept telling me and the class to keep writing down everything he was saying. There was a grand piano on the left side of the room and Mika very suddenly told us that he will teach us how to play it! He sat down and played first, he played the music to a song called 'Stray'*Ā Ā He then became quite demanding and wanted everyone to have a go and copy exactly what he did. I didn't want to for some reason, but I didn't get a chance to anyway because Mika then announced we were all going to watch The Piano concert!

Ā  Ā I don't remember how I ended up at the Royal Festival Hall but I had a good seat near the stage! The only thing is Mika wasn't there and I woke up not long after! šŸ˜…

Ā 

* 'Stray' is a real song I've been listening to, it's the opening theme to the anime Wolf's Rain:

Ā 

Ā 

Now that I've dreamed about Mika three times in a row does that mean he'll turn up at my house at some point? Have I somehow psychically summoned him like Beetlejuice? šŸ¤”

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ā  Ā ĀæĀ”Tres sueƱos consecutivos de Mika seguidos!? Sea lo que sea que mi subconsciente estĆ© haciendo por la noche, Ā”estoy aquĆ­ para ello!

Ā 

Ā  Ā Anoche soƱƩ que estaba en mi antigua escuela en uno de los laboratorios de ciencias. Mika era el profesor, Ā”pero estaba enseƱando Historia, no Ciencias! Ā”TambiĆ©n llevaba su capa Resist y su corona tejida!Ā :lmfao:

Ā  Ā Era bastante estricto y me decĆ­a a mĆ­ ya la clase que siguiĆ©ramos escribiendo todo lo que decĆ­a. Ā”HabĆ­a un piano de cola en el lado izquierdo de la habitaciĆ³n y Mika de repente nos dijo que nos enseƱarĆ­a a tocarlo! Se sentĆ³ y tocĆ³ primero, tocĆ³ la mĆŗsica de una canciĆ³n llamada 'Stray' *Ā Ā  Luego se volviĆ³ bastante exigente y querĆ­a que todos intentaran copiar exactamente lo que Ć©l hizo. No querĆ­a por alguna razĆ³n, pero no tuve la oportunidad de todos modos porque Mika anunciĆ³ que todos Ć­bamos a ver el concierto de The Piano.

Ā  Ā No recuerdo cĆ³mo terminĆ© en el Royal Festival Hall, Ā”pero tenĆ­a un buen asiento cerca del escenario! Ā”Lo Ćŗnico es que Mika no estaba allĆ­ y me despertĆ© poco despuĆ©s! šŸ˜…

Ā 

* ' Stray' es una canciĆ³n real que he estado escuchando, es el tema de apertura del anime Wolf's Rain:

Ā 

Ā 

Ahora que he soƱado con Mika tres veces seguidas, Āæsignifica que aparecerĆ” en mi casa en algĆŗn momento? ĀæLo he convocado psĆ­quicamente de alguna manera como Beetlejuice? šŸ¤”

that's incredible, three times in a row, i dreamed about mika last week but i forgot to comment hereĀ 

• Like 1

Not taking into account that I had this dream last week and I'm still commenting on it, because I had a lot of homework:Ā :tears:

Ā 

I dreamed that I got a Mika record and that he played the DVD on TV and appeared singing. Later I realized that there was another hidden section inside the dvd and they were David Bowie songsĀ :punk:

• Like 1

I dreamed this months ago.Ā 

I dreamed that I was dead and I saw my own body from above in a vacant lot and when I realized it Mika was nearby and he was the one who had killed me, and he looked sorry and said something about "respect bodies"Ā :blink:

That's all I remember from my dream and yes, they are weird like when I woke up and it was very strange, because I hadn't dreamed about mika for weeks and then I dreamed that, it wasn't like what I expected if I dreamed about him again

When I woke up I had a strange feeling, I mean mika my favorite artist had murdered me!!!Ā :(

:tears:

Ā 

Hahaha yes, they are missing this dream like when I woke up after having dreamed thatĀ :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

This is indirectly a Mika dream

So I had a dream that I went to some event in London and heard rumors that Mika and a post on his stories. would be part of it so left during part that went to another section hoping he would be thereĀ 

Turns out he was never there but I was on a wild goose chase trying to find himĀ 

• Like 1

Ā  Ā My dream was a bit all over the place last night but Mika was in it!

Ā 

Ā  Ā I lived in a large walled city with strict rules that people weren't allowed out past the walls at night. I wanted to get out because the dragon overlord of the city was going to sacrifice a young girl (I can't remember why). I was looking for my Mum so we could leave together and started looking round a crowded courtyard area, I got distracted by Claudia Winkleman walking past me so I decided to follow her instead. I lost where Claudia went but then saw Mika with a small group of people heading into a side room of a library. Of course I started to follow him instead! But someone locked the door behind him so I couldn't see what was going on at that point. There was an adjoining room to Mika's that had aĀ  shared window along the top of one wall, luckily that room was open and I went in thinking I could stand on something to look at Mika through the window. There were a few students in that room either reading or using computers and I suddenly felt embarrassed because I was wearing my short cactus pajamas*Ā , so I just sat down in a corner on my own and waited to see if Mika would come out.

(the other students didn't seem to care about my pajamas).

Ā  Ā After a short while me and the students all looked up because we could hear tapping on the window, it was Mika looking into our room and waving at us! Through the glass we could just make out that he was saying "I'm bored." He very quickly came over to our room to chat to us. He said he'd turned the other room into a studio and was working on the melody of a new single, which he hoped to have released soon! I was annoyed I didn't have my phone on me but a girl started taking lots of pictures of everyone with Mika and said she would send them to me. I started to feel tired and sat back down for a nap and Mika brought me a big soft blanket! šŸ„ŗ He left after that.

Ā  Ā I remember he was wearing a royal blue suit and had very curly hair, so not a bad dream at all!

Ā 

*very real pajamas that I have, and they are quite short!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I started to feel tired and sat back down for a nap and Mika brought me a big soft blanket! šŸ„ŗ

Ā 

Told my Mum about this dream and all she asked me about was "what was the blanket like?" šŸ˜…

Ā 

So for anyone else wondering, the blanket was blue and a soft type of fleece!

Ā 

The dream also continued but without Mika. I joined a group of people saving a girl from the dragon and the leader of this group was called Twinkle! šŸ˜‚

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt that Mika was one of the construction workers in front of our house, kinda...Ā  they're exchanging the water pipes in our street, but in my dream Mika was there to build his own house across from ours (there's an abandoned property over there that the owner doesn't want to sell yet, so it's even realistic that at some point someone will build a new house there :teehee:), anyway Mika was with the construction workers. But not wearing a helmet like them, instead I was able to admire his super fluffy curls from the window upstairs. :lmfao:Ā :cloud:Ā And I was thinking, aww that's so sweet of him to style his hair the way I love it most, because he knows I'm watching him. :wub2:Ā :teehee:Ā  In my dream I knew that Mika knew I lived there and was watching him, although we hadn't talked and he had been coming there for weeks already, and most of the time I just ignored that he was there. And well, I did consider going over to say Hi, but then I woke up. :doh:Ā :naughty:

Ā 

I had watched a bit of Cooking with Mika yesterday, guess the chaotic energy of that transferred to my dream. :lol3:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ā  I dreamt last night that I was at the Cheltenham gig and I had a front row seat! The concert had come to an end and everyone was leaving but I wanted to meet Mika so I sneaked up onto the stage and headed round the back of the venue. I saw Mika about to leave in a car so I rushed up to him to ask for a photo. He was so sweet and took a photo with me and gave me his autograph too! (He was wearing a brown leather pilot's jacket).

Ā  Ā But then a security guard came running after me shouting that I wasn't allowed in that area! I made a run for it up a large hill where another security guard was waiting for me, this one was shouting about how I'd left a car in the wrong place!Ā :lmfao:Ā Ā 

Ā  Ā I said it couldn't be me because I don't drive! I kept running away through the streets and didn't see Mika again after that.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1