Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I know! We were right beside each other the whole time :roftl: And then in the line to get our albums signed, Sivan passed right by me with Val (and he and I talked) and she and I even looked right at each other without ever realizing who the other was until getting on the forum later XD

We'll all have to make up for it in June ^_^

Oh, I remember that all too well! That was more than a bit creepy and bosoming funny!

Haha I was just standing there singing along and dancing to every song they were playing and then MJ walks up to me and goes "this is from my friend over there, he insisted" and I look over and its the even creepier guy wearing a huge afro wig.. :roftl:

OH my gosh!! I know what was that?! It was almost like he was cape dancing to Mika's songs! And remember that other old man who was like "can i have everyones attention" something about heaven and aliens or something ridiculous..welcome to Hollyweird.

haha Yeah, he was definitely creepy. I think the old man was the chillest of the bunch, though. I think it takes a special kind of person to truly appreciate all of those characters >_< Especially when they're hitting on you ~_O

Some of them scare me though! The guy that dresses as captain Jack knows me now because he whipped his sword out at me one time and I screamed so loud and every time i go back he mentions it, and he thinks he's funny but he's gross and I'm like leave me alone!

I love when Elvis and Maralyn Monroe go out there together and they have a puppy and they hold hands, its so cute!

haha.. Here we go:

It was evening and I was fighting to get to a concert (no ticket :thumbdown: ) Byt finally I came in, and I stood in front row during the concert :thumb_yello: .. Then I tried to steal a poster.. Lol :D

*can't remember*

I entered this old farm, and on the mail-box it said "Mika's secret playhouse" or something, and he had drawn all over it..

But the weird thing is, I lived inside it too.. The people who owned the place had rent out a room for him..

And now he thought he was home alone, had juuuuust taken a shower.. Walked into his room, and hadn't closed the door... *lol* I saw him naked (thanks to the strip-tease pictures)... Wee :das:

He was trying to take on his undies, so he was jumping around in this weird way.. you know!

• Haha 1

haha.. Here we go:

It was evening and I was fighting to get to a concert (no ticket :thumbdown: ) Byt finally I came in, and I stood in front row during the concert :thumb_yello: .. Then I tried to steal a poster.. Lol :D

*can't remember*

I entered this old farm, and on the mail-box it said "Mika's secret playhouse" or something, and he had drawn all over it..

But the weird thing is, I lived inside it too.. The people who owned the place had rent out a room for him..

And now he thought he was home alone, had juuuuust taken a shower.. Walked into his room, and hadn't closed the door... *lol* I saw him naked (thanks to the strip-tease pictures)... Wee :das:

He was trying to take on his undies, so he was jumping around in this weird way.. you know!

Hahaha sounds like a fun dream :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

well i dreampt about a motorbike ...and escape route and a flame ball being chased by other motorbikes....the driver of my motorbike threw dynamite at the chasers but they landed on me and the passangers and then our bike blew up :boxed:

then i woke up

It had nothing to do with Mika just a really random dream

well i dreampt about a motorbike ...and escape route and a flame ball being chased by other motorbikes....the driver of my motorbike threw dynamite at the chasers but they landed on me and the passangers and then our bike blew up :boxed:

then i woke up

It had nothing to do with Mika just a really random dream

Are you under a lot of stress lately Bexxy:wink2: Sounds very intense... I feel like I'd wake more tired then when I went to sleep...

I had one last night...

Wasnt very Mika ish, but he was there. I just dreamt he was my friend, bestest friend.

And we went to a car boot sale [!] and he was all hyper cos he told me 'i love car boot sales sarah!!'

So anyway we looked round, and we looked at a cake stall, and who should be serving, but Doctor Who... So i said to him 'Doctor, please can i be your new assistant'.... and he said yes....so i was about to run off with him when Mika looked at me and said with huge puppy dog eyes:

'Sarah, how can you run off with the Doctor and leave me here??'.... And then my dream switched to me and Dolly Parton waiting in a queue at KFC.......

I hate when dreams switch. Like my dream with luke was going so good, and then it all of the sudden switched to my house being broken into and i became a ninja or something.. so weird.

I know!! It totally sucked!!:sneaky2: I really wanted to be the doctor's assistant :thumbdown:

Plus i hate Dolly Parton anyway and im vegetarian!! :roftl: