Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

:roftl: :roftl:

omG ! lol i wish i had a dreem like tht :naughty:

It`s a little bit nasty... :naughty: but I would LOVE to see This dream! It would be such unpleasant to wake up... but stiil, I will go to bed now, and maybe *really hopes*I will have a dream as GooD as your EnFa :mf_lustslow:

i had a dream about mika last night actually.

i was a concert of his and somehow it ended up that he came home with me to hang out and he was so chill and i introduced him to my parents and my mom was like FLIPPING out that he was there (in a good way) and then i think we went up stairs and sat on my bed and watched cinderella. ha! i told my friend today, and she was like, "you wouldn't even make it that far, you'd probably die from happiness first"

i was like, "yes!!"

god i love him

hmm well this morning i was eating breakfast and i started to daydream that i entered a contest in a magasine and i got to fly to london to meet Mika and i got to interview him and have participate in a photo shoot for the magasine so i got to pose with him! LOL. i daydream to much.:blush-anim-cl:

Was Mika running a slow motion? :naughty:

No, he wasn't ! Quite on the contrary, he ran very fast ! So fast that I could hardly follow !

Ps : some of the thinks written in this thread are pretty nasty ! :shocked:

i had a dream last night...

i was waiting in London with my sisters (God knows why they were with me) and then amongst the crowd I saw dark curly hair and a brown hoodie. I was like OMGGGG and my sisters started taking loads of pictures...I ran to him literally pushing everyone aside and gave him a hug. He pulled me away, looked at me and put his hands on my shoulders. He kept looking at me intently and said "do I know you?" i was taken aback and I was like "err ... no..." and then he said "I think I do...you're name's Caroline, isn't it? You did a fan video right?" omg my eyes lit up and I was like "yes!" He grabbed my hand and said "I have to take you somewhere" and took me away from the crowd! Ended up in this white office type place and he was talking to someone at a desk...and then my dream wandered off into something else...like my dreams always do...

i also had a dream about him a couple of weeks ago. It was VERY strange! Well at first my dad and I were under this...shelter thing...This VERY random stoned wall room thing...in the middle of this DESERT...there was some sort of tornado/narrow swirly sandstorm in the distance. My dad said he was going to go off to see if it was safe (which it BLATENTELY wasn't) and right in front of...the desert began to merge and morph into a cinema theatre...it was only tiny...and i was still at the back...and Mika was at the very front and I think he had popcorn (there was no film on btw and it was VERY empty) and my dad just started to talk to him! So I walked up and started talking to him myself, and I remember sitting/kneeling on the floor...and right in front of me his clothes started to change! He was dressed in bright fluorescent fishnet stuff! I remember the colour green...and he had these weird spiky random piercings on his belly and I was playing with this pink one...

and then the dream changed again...

Do I get an award for the most strangest and pointless dream?

I had a dream last night that MIKA was performing on some huge stage... he was singing his new song, witch was beautiful, but really sad.... and he forgot the words, bless him...:blush-anim-cl: The concert was a success anyway and between the performances he talked about his dad and said something about him, witch doesn't make sense to repeat coz it's not true anyway. I immediately woke up and it got me thinking about his dad all morning.:blink:

Why are our Mika-dreams so strange ?

Well, it's not a dream story but this morning one of my cats woke me up mewing and jumping on my bed and, still half-asleep, I asked "What' the matter, Mika ?". Ern... My cat's name is not Mika at all !!!!! This totally woke me up and I felt a little stupid, especially because my mother was sleeping in the other room !!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Most of our dreams seem to be reallly strannnge...

I was day-dreaming...[ in the car ]

I had a dream that i was about to buy tickets to MIKA's concert but my dad goes [ no no no point in buying them dont buy them yet i'll buy them i knnow a few places etc ] so i was like err okay...

Then when the concert happened, my dad wasnt able tto get the tickets and so he took me neway and he goes they myt sell the tickets outside the arena i was really upset ! neway then i cudnt get in so i sat on the stairs of the arena [ whereever the concert was ] and i was cryin and then abt an hour later loads of people ran out screaming " wow that was ammzing!!! " etc and i just sat there devastated i put ma hed down...and then i must of dozed off then i heard sumone go " You okay..?" felt sumone touch ma shoulder i turned around and it was MIKA! lol

Then i woke up!

how irratating! lol

cudnt get the tickets !

plus didnt knw wht happened afta i saw MIKA ! lol

ever since i found out about the show in bosont i was hoping he would come to ny and i even had a dream about it, i had a dream about him last night, it asll started with me and my freinds getting tickets to a show of his and then we stayed after ang ung out with him and he really got to know us and he was doing another singing the net day and we went and we were first on line but the signing was right outsid emy house and he had these huge rides and evrtything and i was there first with well that pinksock and he walsike hey guys! i remeber you i actually want to ask you if you want to xcome on tour with me! it was truely wonderful<33

I had the weirdest dream last night.

I was married to someone (not Mika) *twitches* and I was still the age I am now...

Don't know how that happened but we were in a house still in the building proscess and Mika was one of the builders (thankfully). I didn't know him then and my husband...*twitch* was getting sort of annoying so I flew down to Mika somehow and we talked (don't remember what about). He offered to let me live with him because I said something about running away. Then I woke up *sigh*

Very, very, very, very weird..

Do you guys remember that interview where he said that he doesn't see people coming out of Mustangs in high heels in the snow in real life but in music videos?

I had this dream a few nights ago I think and it took place at night, where he was leaning against a brick wall and I was beside him (my shoulder was touching his arm! *sighs dreamily*). So we were just watching the people walk by in the snow when suddenly a Mustang pulls up in front of us and two women in high heels and mini skirts strut out and glare at him! :boxed: They were talking on their cell phones and they strutted off to some club in the snow! I looked at Mika and he had this bewildered look on his face and he covered his eyes or something! And then I started giggling and blushing because he looked so cute!

Yeah, it was weird, I know. I think I've been watching too many interviews! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I had a dream this night: I went walking with my momma one day and as usual we were just looking what's new in shops. And then, suddenly, I' ve noticed the curly - head in one of the windows. I came closer. It was Mika! He was playing his songs, it was the promotion of his album in one of the shops! I couldn't believe, I ran, my mother was yelling: Where are you going? Come back here! But I didn't listen. Then I called her by mobile to buy me a pen and a notebook (you know what for xD). I went to this shop and stood in first row... He even touched me at the end, oh my God! I hope it was prophetic dream xD :D

Do you guys remember that interview where he said that he doesn't see people coming out of Mustangs in high heels in the snow in real life but in music videos?

I had this dream a few nights ago I think and it took place at night, where he was leaning against a brick wall and I was beside him (my shoulder was touching his arm! *sighs dreamily*). So we were just watching the people walk by in the snow when suddenly a Mustang pulls up in front of us and two women in high heels and mini skirts strut out and glare at him! :boxed: They were talking on their cell phones and they strutted off to some club in the snow! I looked at Mika and he had this bewildered look on his face and he covered his eyes or something! And then I started giggling and blushing because he looked so cute!

Yeah, it was weird, I know. I think I've been watching too many interviews! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LMAO! That really made me giggle! I can actually see Mika doing that :roftl: :roftl:

I've only had 2 dreams with Mika in, and they were both very peculiar. All of my dreams have twists and turns, there's never, EVER one plot. It's really annoying! And when I get a good dream, it gets RIGHT to the climax and then I wake up! Grr! I managed to wake myself up from a dream last night...but it was an EVIL dream so that's a good thing! :thumb_yello:

i had a dream last night: i was walking with my friends, and suddenly i saw mika, i go with him and we started talking. finaly, we became friends... and i cant remenber more.

I was waiting at a bus stop near my house when suddenly i heard a mika-howl *like in relax take it easy, the beginning bit =p* I looked around and saw mika standing by a fence i walked over to him but then he appeared behind me, so i walked over to him again and he disappeared, so i went in the direction i thought he went and i ended up in a maze with lots of small pink flowers and stars in the sky ^^ I turned around a corner of the maze and there he was! He took my hand i led me through the maze into this enchanted garden place, with brick walls overgrown with ivy. Then suddenly theres a big glass bowl thingy in front of me which mika is standing in. I try to smash the glass bowl to get to mika but it doesnt work ¬_¬ But as i start to walk away i hear another mika-howl! I turn around and there he is! shattered glass all around him! He comes closer to me and we keep eye contact :blush-anim-cl: Then he touches my cheek and starts to lean closer to my face :wub2: ....

AND THEN I WAKE UP

How disappointing is that -.-

I was waiting at a bus stop near my house when suddenly i heard a mika-howl *like in relax take it easy, the beginning bit =p* I looked around and saw mika standing by a fence i walked over to him but then he appeared behind me, so i walked over to him again and he disappeared, so i went in the direction i thought he went and i ended up in a maze with lots of small pink flowers and stars in the sky ^^ I turned around a corner of the maze and there he was! He took my hand i led me through the maze into this enchanted garden place, with brick walls overgrown with ivy. Then suddenly theres a big glass bowl thingy in front of me which mika is standing in. I try to smash the glass bowl to get to mika but it doesnt work ¬_¬ But as i start to walk away i hear another mika-howl! I turn around and there he is! shattered glass all around him! He comes closer to me and we keep eye contact :blush-anim-cl: Then he touches my cheek and starts to lean closer to my face :wub2: ....

AND THEN I WAKE UP

How disappointing is that -.-

THAT DREAM SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL

apart from the ending. lol!