Holy Johnny!

natie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the song during the concert. where did you get it? Please let me know. I live in the USA.

Hi Lucy, the song has only been heard in concert so far and will be released on his next album, he's said. Unless you can make an mp3 version from a concert recording, the only way I know you can listen to it again is seeing it on concert footage like this

(there are a few others on youtube as well) :original: I hope I haven't misunderstood what you're asking :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I'm trying to learn it... but it's taking a while because I haven't got the lyrics (they havent been posted anywhere yet have they?)

There's most of them here, just posted today:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=116084&postcount=121

I'll have to listen a few more times to see if I can fill in the blanks.

dcdeb

i love this song, its become my fave!!!! I cant stop listening to it and singing away. Its so catchy!!:thumb_yello: Hope he releases it, it kinda gives him a new sound, very interesting!!!!

• 1 year later...

*bump*

Been wondering about HJ a lot lately and especially since hearing the new songs last week.

Does anyone else think Holy Johnny fits in really well musically and conceptually with the new songs..? the country feel, the biographical content, the theme of self-discovery etc etc. I have renewed faith (no pun intended :naughty:) that it will be on the album.

I know the general consensus seems to have been that it isn't going to be on the second album, but to be honest I've never understood that. Mika has never, to my knowledge at least, expressly said it won't be on the second album.

I know he once said, at some concert or other (Spain?), 'this is a song that isn't on THE album but I just like to play it live' but I always took THE album to mean LICM.

I love HJ and would be disappointed not to hear a proper recorded version of it, preferably as part of the new album.

I know this has been discussed in recent days a bit in other threads but thought it was worth bumping the old thread.

Edit: note to Mods, does this thread need moving to the other section???

*bump*

Been wondering about HJ a lot lately and especially since hearing the new songs last week.

Does anyone else think Holy Johnny fits in really well musically and conceptually with the new songs..? the country feel, the biographical content, the theme of self-discovery etc etc. I have renewed faith (no pun intended :naughty:) that it will be on the album.

I know the general consensus seems to have been that it isn't going to be on the second album, but to be honest I've never understood that. Mika has never, to my knowledge at least, expressly said it won't be on the second album.

I know he once said, at some concert or other (Spain?), 'this is a song that isn't on THE album but I just like to play it live' but I always took THE album to mean LICM.

I love HJ and would be disappointed not to hear a proper recorded version of it, preferably as part of the new album.

I know this has been discussed in recent days a bit in other threads but thought it was worth bumping the old thread.

Edit: note to Mods, does this thread need moving to the other section???

although i truly love this song, i doubt it will be on the next album. but who knows... we'll find out in september! :wink2:

and thank you, i did move the thread! :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...
bump

Who else misses this song?

Has Mika had it in any recent setlists? I've stopped reading all the gig threads etc so I wouldn't know if he had . But I suspect he hasn't.

I MISSSSSSSSSS IT TOO!:aah:He hasn't been singing it for the longest time..

bump

Has Mika had it in any recent setlists? I've stopped reading all the gig threads etc so I wouldn't know if he had . But I suspect he hasn't.

I really like that song! I wish he sang it more often!

bump

I love this song too.

I've only heard it once live in 2008 :wub2:, but am forever watching on both DVD's .

Love how he interacts with Martin on LICM

I love this song too.

I've only heard it once live in 2008 :wub2:, but am forever watching on both DVD's .

Love how he interacts with Martin on LICM

me too!!

does he say "Martin's in a hurry" ? thats what i hear:teehee: