fan versions of videos

lovetoday

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ya i like lollipop wayyyy better than the ones i made today...but thats ok..... i really wanted to do one with me just jumping around and stuff....but i was at my family party all day so i had to make them in my car lol.

lol ya! making mika fan videos is a new hobbie of mine lol

i even made a rap last night. its trying to persuade mika to come to utah. XD lol.. but i didnt record it cause i thought that it would be just too much...too obsessive. lol

trust me its not as bad as me, tonight my family dyed easter eggs and we had crayons , and one egg i rote mika all over and dyed and the other one i made to look like him at the concert, and then i recorded a video with it, its the egg danicng during grace kelly

haha nice! last night i was up til like 4 cause i couldnt sleep cause i was so excited about hearing that mika is doing a U.S. tour....so i was trying to sleep and then the rap popped into my head so i was up til like 3 or 4 writing it. and making it perfect :P

and i had to wake up at 8! and i was in the sun all day. so i'm all sunburned. its funny XD

lol thats true....it could be raining like crazy and then mika steps out of...a building and the clouds go away and the rain stops and the flowers come out. :]

and then cute little animals follow him around

XD