fan versions of videos

lovetoday

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I for some unkown reason let loose my inhibitions, I will likely film one and if when I am coherent and am as normally functioning as I can be, I like it, i will post it.

you shold go for it, mine was pretty embarassing

• 4 weeks later...

I also want to make a movie!! :o But I would have to do it alone i guess, maybe I will try some day! I should try some day, I'm going media and communication.. On school we make movies all the time..

So.. Maybe I will try sometime:D

sorry to be a pain but i have a new comment on youtube and the college has blocked the website. its someone by SazzrahUK or something on the GOOD QUALITY video so if someone could tell me what it says that would be GREAT :D

Love ya! x

sorry to be a pain but i have a new comment on youtube and the college has blocked the website. its someone by SazzrahUK or something on the GOOD QUALITY video so if someone could tell me what it says that would be GREAT :D

Love ya! x

Just to be sure, you mean your (awesome) Lollipop video, right? not the other right? .... oh ok I see it ...

from SazzrahUK (58 min. ago) :

Ha, this is awesome Caroline :D

One question though....Why didn't I get a lolly pop?? i'm very offended lol

Hope you win!!

Sarah x

Love ya! x

;)

Here you are :

SazzrahUK (1 hour ago)

Ha, this is awesome Caroline :D

One question though....Why didn't I get a lolly pop?? i'm very offended lol

Hope you win!!

Sarah x

thanks you guys!! fweee im happy!

could you also please see my "please help me with my college work" thread in "general chit chat" section please, tis quite important! if anyone can help i will love you eternally :D