MIKA! HELP! we WANT TO SEE U @ COUCHELLA PLEASE!!!!

Sivan

hey MIKA! my sweet :) *puppy eyes*:angel_not::blush-anim-cl:

Me and few others here at the club REALLY REALLY want to see u in couchella but dont have tix :(

i have a ticket for the first day but that just make me even more sad to know ill b SO close but no.... :doh:

PLEASE HELP US!

well i thought i should try :)

who want a ticket and dont have one??? Val?? summer??? anyone ellse?

oh i hope mika see this and do something !

And did i mention its my birthday next week and it will b the BEST birthday gift???

we r even willing to go and promote u at the show!! right guys?! we will do anything ;)

and sunny....maybe u will put this somewhere that mika could see??

if not ill understand! ill still love u!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Mika! We would be more than happy to be part of your team for the day, wear your shirts, get the word out and get everyone at coachella to see you! I don't have money but I swear, even if you got some tickets and put them on ebay, I would collect cans all day every day just so we can go see you. val, summer, and most importantly Sivan, and I want to see you so badly. Your day is actually the day of her birthday and we would love nothing more than to make it a small little Mika party for her. It really would be the best present anyone could give her and if no one else, please get her in! I realize you may never read this and even if you do, this may be beyond your reach or your will but we have to exhaust our every last resource, right? Please, consider it!!

Well I'll post here just to keep it at the top, lol. I know how you guys feel, I really wanna see Mika, but I live in the Middle Of Nowhere, Indiana. Hopefully in June, he'll come to Chicago but it'll have to be before the 14th cause I'm leaving for Europe! So anyway, good luck to you guys, I hope you get tickets...

We can wear his shirts and rosettes and hand out lollipops at the show!!!

Please Mika! We would be more than happy to do recon work for you! We're great promoters of you already! We've already converted masses to our cause, we could make a killing at Coachella! Please! We're dying to do it! Just get.... some 6 or so tickets and we would work every day -if you got three day passes or all day sunday if you got tix for that - at Coachella to get the word out there!

We should! Summer, do you want to send it? haha I will if you want but I just sent him one not too long ago about my future adventures in London and I don't want to freak him out (too late for that, though, I think)

Too right, you are! We even have proof of it! He's all over her in that picture of them together and he sends her messages and talks of how brilliant she and her handiwork is! Plus, she's uber lucky and its her birthday. So Sivan, your numbers up, luv!

hmmm u guys think he will read it???

i dunno :( i think he read this place more than his myspace messages... :(

*sniff*

i really want to go see him and it would really b the best birthday gift!!!

hmmmm i can try and hope he read it :boxed:

Sivan should send it because he LOVES her and knows her :-) what do you say siv?!

oh val just SMS me...he said he got friday off :)

no summer! u coming ha??? :)

yeah! we'll still have this thread and hope he comes to the forum and sees and wants to help. We'll just use the myspace message as extra insurance. Can't hurt, right?

And if all else fails, you can wait outside Coachella in the morning the day of and hope he brought his bosoming magnificent mummy with him and that she sees you ^_^ Because gods know she's legendary and brilliant enough to get you in if she sees you =D

yeah! we'll still have this thread and hope he comes to the forum and sees and wants to help. We'll just use the myspace message as extra insurance. Can't hurt, right?

And if all else fails, you can wait outside Coachella in the morning the day of and hope he brought his bosoming magnificent mummy with him and that she sees you ^_^ Because gods know she's legendary and brilliant enough to get you in if she sees you =D

yes! super mommy! hehe

ok ill try... :)

Thats a pretty good bargain, Mika!

And if you have any spare plane tickets from NY I'd be happy to take them off your hands *nudge nudge* :bleh:

i wish everyone could go ;)

Yes. I have my fingers crossed for us and if all else fails, for you! You deserve this birthday present XD

I'm rootin for ya too! If you go you'll be as happy as Mika when he got this present from Borders!

Mikapresent.jpg

Sorry. I'm addicted to posting Mika pics.

But yeah, I'm SURE Mika will pull through! Especially since itd be for his favorite fans<33

Aww, thanks socks! XD *sniffle* Its so touching! Haha Not good, though. Now you've given me hope! :shocked:

ooooh! I want Mika's gift! I love Borders! My bestie Becky and I are going to hijack a bookstore and keep no hostages other than the treasures inside *strokes book:My precious... O_o* And we will not leave until we have read every book that suits our fancy! :mf_lustslow: It is official, we are geek chic ^_^

Aww, thanks socks! XD *sniffle* Its so touching! Haha Not good, though. Now you've given me hope! :shocked:

ooooh! I want Mika's gift! I love Borders! My bestie Becky and I are going to hijack a bookstore and keep no hostages other than the treasures inside *strokes book:My precious... O_o* And we will not leave until we have read every book that suits our fancy! :mf_lustslow: It is official, we are geek chic ^_^

No way! Readings way cool. Look! Martin does it!

Martinread.jpg

Heck yes! XD Thats because martin is snazztacular to the umpteenth!! Fo sho! D

Although, I must say it looks like out dear martin is reading a picture book. Not a childrens picture book but like a giant travel book or something of the sort with pictures in it. But maybe I'm wrong and its a GIANT book about heaven knows what >_<