MIKA! HELP! we WANT TO SEE U @ COUCHELLA PLEASE!!!!

Sivan

ok i just talked to my bother and cousin...they r ok to pay for the 3 days pass and try sell the first 2 days!

hmmmm we geting somewhere!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be loads of Coachella tickets on ebay at reasonable prices considering that it is a 3 day festival and how many bands are playing.

On the other hand, if this is a wish list to Mika!

MIKA! (shouts) can you get me into Brighton, Birmingham, Leeds....... :roftl:

Well, it depends what you would call reasonable this is £50 and considering seeing Mika alone at Shepherd's Bush is £14.50, I don't think this is bad, also compares to the cost of festivals over here. :wink2:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/One-Ticket-Coachella-Sunday-4-29-RATM-Manu-Chao_W0QQitemZ230112759567QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coachella-TICKET-4-29-RAGE-AGAINST-THE-MACHINE-SOLD-OUT_W0QQitemZ220099633904QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

mmm that's where I go wrong, just bung it on the credit card, and suffer later! :boxed:

Sorry guys , we just chat away here, I forget that we are such different ages.

How about trying to convince parents/grandparents/relatives to give you advance birthday presents/money, worth a try! They might forget they did it when the real occasion comes around and get you something else too!

I found a guy who is selling one ticket for 10 bucks and highest bidder at end gets it. I'm going to talk to my dad about letting me use his credit card to bid. i also found one for about $50.

If I don't win these, I wont be able to afford to go unless my dad suddenly decides to be ultra generous and lend me the money for it =|

argh! on all the cheap ones there are these guys that use the automatic voting things so the minute I make a bid they make a higher bid. i can't win. i'm not going to get any tix unless I can split more expensive tix with some or mika, by some force of nature, reads the threads and can get tickets hahahahahaha

argh! on all the cheap ones there are these guys that use the automatic voting things so the minute I make a bid they make a higher bid. i can't win. i'm not going to get any tix unless I can split more expensive tix with some or mika, by some force of nature, reads the threads and can get tickets hahahahahaha

ebay sucks :(

ya, ebay blows like no other. grar -_-

how is your bidding going?

not going... my brother say its gonna go from 150$ to 1000$ for 4 tix for one day...

its possible cause all 1 day pass there is like 250$ and up :(

to much trouble and what if mika sing 4 songs after all this???

well, i'd have to talk to my dad but if he says yes tomorrow, maybe you and I can split one of the two ticket deals. they are guaranteed bought for 150..... but he would really have to give me an advance and I don't know that he would give me 150 + travel money for a concert >_< and my ma doesn't have the money. but maybe, just maybe I could convince him. Otherwise, your birthday present relies on Mika reading this and getting us passes to see him -_-

And what if he does only sing a few songs *is horrified* I mean, all anyone talks about is rage O_o what if he got hardly any concert time to make way for... them -_-

He is going to be in LA in june hopefully so it will be ok to miss out on this one i guess.. :-(

yeah summer :( lets hope he comes back on june!!!!!!

couchella with the TONS of ppl there wont b the same anyway....like troubador show :) ahhhh the good days :):punk:

so 30 min of mika.... whats that, 6-7 songs with talking in between? I'm really starting to think I should catch a bus to LA and we should all get there suuuuper early and beg artists for tickets and keep an eye peeled for mika and his mummy >_<