MIKA! HELP! we WANT TO SEE U @ COUCHELLA PLEASE!!!!

Sivan

i'm tired but this is the last night I'll really have to stay up this late without dying of exaustion so go ahead and get your rest ~_O Plus, I am just shy of 800 posts! I have to make it ther before I resign myself to sleeping XD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Night sivan, I'm going to check ebay in the morning just in case.

if I can borrow the money from my dad maybe we could get one of those 2 ticket deals and split it to be about 150 each

Night sivan, I'm going to check ebay in the morning just in case.

okee! the best will b if we could all go :)

OH! i didnt tell u i think....val said maybe we can start friday earlier and go to venice and than at night bowling? :)

You have to be over 21 to bowl after 4pm..sucky!

r u serious?!?!?!??!??!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!

WTH???? the US is a WEIRD place!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok let me know if u have ideas....on myspace or something :)

im outa here ;) night

Im really sorry for all you guys!! I live in the Uk and its been far easier to get tickets here and i know how lucky i am to have got as many as i have....

But Mika is an expensive habit, Leeds was cheap tickets but miles away from where i live and train prices are discusting in this country!! I have a V-festival ticket that cost me 150pounds and althou loads of great bands r there its alot of money esp. when in this country the chances are it will rain all wkend and ill be stuck in a tent!!(oh god my hair)!! and iv got a ticket 4 the big chill which is soooo close to me but cost 125pounds but i can only do the saturday(this is a 3 day fest)and althou the ppl. who run it have been really understanding and told me Mika is down to play the saturday they have also warned me it may change at the last moment so i may have spent £125 for nothing as i dont want to see anyone else there!!!! And even after paying all this there is no guarantee ill ever meet mika or get an autogragh.

Althou i have to say iv looking forward to leeds the most cos ill get to meet so many ppl. from here and that will make up for not meeting mika. I am trying to stay postive but its just hard sometimes!!

And i just wanted to say as well for all the younger ppl. mika really needs to play venues 4 his younger audience, even i the Uk the age limit on most if not all venues is 18.... and thus seems the same problems at lots of his venues, so MIKA don't 4get about your young fans they want to see you too!!!!!

I think its hard for all Mika fans rite now, everyone desperately wants to see him and I think he's doing his best as he seems to be EVERYWHERE!!!!

So goodluck ppl. i hope you get the tickets!!!!!:thumb_yello: STAY POSTIVE and keep trying!!!! xxxxxx