What?! :O

xintra

:shocked:

I've just read on some Polish website that Mika is fed up with comparing him to Freddie and that he doesn'y want to be associated with noisy, vociferous

(sorry I don't know how to say it in English) Freddie's style. Also in the article they say that Mika said that Scissors Sister achievements are mediocre, average. :shocked:

Is it true anyone else heard anything like that? :shocked:

Because he always said that this is a compliment to be compared to Freddie and SS...

You know what I mean I don't want people to think about him that his big-headed... :(:(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. You know how the media is, they just want to stir up problems.

Yeah, I think the same, well, actually, Polish media are always looking for something, that people could read, but they don't care if this is true... Sad. I don't believe this :)

P.S. Xintra, thx for link ;)

me too but I got angry when I saw it 'cause this on of FEW informations about Mika in Polish media. :(

I understand your frustration! News like that won't be very nice when trying to promote Mika, but you know what, if you're convincing enough, you can tell people who have read it (that you know of) and believed the icky news otherwise! You can tell them how absolutely fantastic Mika is!! He is, he is, he issss!!! :thumb_yello:

Did that make sense? I just read over it and I'm not sure I understand it myself, lol

I understand your frustration! News like that won't be very nice when trying to promote Mika, but you know what, if you're convincing enough, you can tell people who have read it (that you know of) and believed the icky news otherwise! You can tell them how absolutely fantastic Mika is!! He is, he is, he issss!!! :thumb_yello:

Did that make sense? I just read over it and I'm not sure I understand it myself, lol

:P I think I understand

:wink2:

:P I think I understand

:wink2:

That's comforting! Sorry if I confused you, it's a long, long day today. I'm multitasking, writing up an assignment, printing another assignment out, researching 'The Raven' by Poe, checking MFC...hehe, so I'm sorry again if what I said didn't make all the sense in the world :blush-anim-cl:

well, i think that like all lies, it is based in truth. Naturally, Mika is or should be tired of people comparing him to Freddie and the Scissor Sisters. I know I am! I mean, imagine how he must feel never being considered for his own merit but only comared to other artists. Its always the same thing. I am sure that, Mika having his brill sense of humor, said something about Freddie and the Scissor Sisters as a joke and the media jumped on the opportunity to twist it into Mika being an arrogant prick that we all know he isn't. Once again, its a matter of people not understanding Mika and the media doing whatever they can to ruin a promising star.

Well, we don't know how he said it, if it is true.. Maybe he said it in a joking/funny way, a happy way.. Or maybe he was angry and shouted it at the ppl.. We don't know :thumb_yello:

Well, we don't know how he said it, if it is true.. Maybe he said it in a joking/funny way, a happy way.. Or maybe he was angry and shouted it at the ppl.. We don't know :thumb_yello:

You're right. The media just want to stir up problems.

• 2 weeks later...