playing with us are you .

so_rococo

Here's an idea why dont we come up a list of way's mika can mess with us . Remember the whole moving his piano thing.:roftl: the grazyer the better .

1. Preform a concert in footie pjamas :punk: (this is a hard one because I have no clue how he would find a pair that fit)

2. Next time mika flys british air way's he has to ask for a childrens activity kit (if they say no, accuse them trying to kill your inner child).:naughty:

3. Pretend to be a german tourist . Get a fake accent and see what you can get away with .:biggrin2:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I guess I don't really keep up on this forum that well...what about him moving the piano?

He moved his piano on the concert in copenhagen because of the Mika and Martin thread in here, so it wouldn't look like they were flirting

He moved his piano on the concert in copenhagen because of the Mika and Martin thread in here, so it wouldn't look like they were flirting

:roftl: and Martin helped him hahaha in Copenhagen he said: "And Martin is even married! - Speaking of which here's 'Billy Brown'"... haha

OMG!!!!!! Seriously!?!?!?!?! I hope they didn't get offended!!!!! Did he actually said it's because of the thread?!?! More detailed information please!!!

OMG!!!!!! Seriously!?!?!?!?! I hope they didn't get offended!!!!! Did he actually said it's because of the thread?!?! More detailed information please!!!

Well I wasn't there but I think it was as a joke. Wictor och Kata probably has more details

That's too funny! I love that he does those types of things just to show that he knows, lol.

he moved his piano because of the martin and mika forum!!!?!?!?!?!

he is sooo funny!!!

all hail mika!!

aww i wanted a smiley that was like..someone bowing to a king....but they dont have one :(

however i found these really funny XD

:mf_popeanim::hoover:

1. Preform a concert in footie pjamas :punk: (this is a hard one because I have no clue how he would find a pair that fit)

This one actually isn't too difficult! I have a pair of pooh-bear footie pajamas :blush-anim-cl::wub2: I do adore them! They are pink with fat little pooh-bears everywhere! :wub2: I'm sure if they make them for 5'5''ers such as myself they must make em for 6'2''ers like Mika ^_^