playing with us are you .

so_rococo

This one actually isn't too difficult! I have a pair of pooh-bear footie pajamas :blush-anim-cl::wub2: I do adore them! They are pink with fat little pooh-bears everywhere! :wub2: I'm sure if they make them for 5'5''ers such as myself they must make em for 6'2''ers like Mika ^_^

I wanna pair!! Maybe Mika will throw a party where his guests have to dress up like animals and stuff =] Not that he's obsessed with his childhood (according to him) so it'll be fun in the most mature way. =]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh! I'll search for a place that sells the footy pj's and I'll either tell you immediately or if nothing else buy you a pair and send 'em! XD

haha Oh, who says sleep-overs with footy pajamas aren't mature AND fun!? I think it takes a very mature and centered individual to party hardy in fp's! XD

Oooh! I'll search for a place that sells the footy pj's and I'll either tell you immediately or if nothing else buy you a pair and send 'em! XD

haha Oh, who says sleep-overs with footy pajamas aren't mature AND fun!? I think it takes a very mature and centered individual to party hardy in fp's! XD

It's EXTREMELY mature! In fact, I can't think of anything more adult! Mika and his MFCers are prolly the ones who understand that the most :biggrin2:

It's EXTREMELY mature! In fact, I can't think of anything more adult! Mika and his MFCers are prolly the ones who understand that the most :biggrin2:

Perzactly! Great minds think alike! They know! B]

Too true ^_^

Ermm... Sivan is here! And I think thats it at the moment. perhaps Mika's lurking :shocked: lol

oh my gosh! *waves* HI SIVAN AND MIKA!!!

I wonder what Mika thinks of us.. staying up all hours of the night to rant about his location of body hair and ermm.. location of other things. :wink2:

oh my gosh! *waves* HI SIVAN AND MIKA!!!

I wonder what Mika thinks of us.. staying up all hours of the night to rant about his location of body hair and ermm.. location of other things. :wink2:

:shocked: hehe.... Well, at least we no longer have to rant about the location of... other things. Summer's video certainly cleared that matter up. Of course, if we're wrong, Mika, feel free to reveal yourself and correct us XD :wink2:

Ahahaha Oh sweet jezy-chrizy, I do hope he never reads this >_< I feel as if I could cry at the moment (and yet I post anyway :naughty::roftl: )

:shocked: hehe.... Well, at least we no longer have to rant about the location of... other things. Summer's video certainly cleared that matter up. Of course, if we're wrong, Mika, feel free to reveal yourself and correct us XD :wink2:

Ahahaha Oh sweet jezy-chrizy, I do hope he never reads this >_< I feel as if I could cry at the moment (and yet I post anyway :naughty::roftl: )

I think the lack of ability to stop posting is from deep seeded mental obsession... with MIKA! <3 I took AP psych and this bahavior is atypical, disruptive of daily life, and disturbing to others. It's a mental disorder! :boxed: But I wouldn't have my life any other way.:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

But but but but.... Okay, you're right. *mutters to self "Its not that disruptive... I can stop... Not addicted... Psh!... Mika likes weird..." O_o*

Talking to yourself can be fun. You probably have a lot in common :biggrin2: Like Mika love!