Mika in April 9th People Magazine *AMAZING PIC<3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loooooooooking a bit tired! Like, he's tryin to get out of his girlfriends room, when the mother suddenly walkes in.. and.. and..

I need that magazine! Thanks for sharing!

I have the same trousers but he looks 4345679087576 times better in them! I just look like an inflated balloon when I wear'em, hehehe

I loved this, thanks Mel! :)

Wonder which face products he uses as he has beautiful skin? xx

that's because he's young, that's all... And also, I do work in photography, with photoshop, so I can imagine that they DO work pretty well on the photographs in magazines...

Well, I presume that they don't need to work tooooo much for his photographs, he's still soooo cute with a beautiful skin!:wink2:

Wonder which face products he uses as he has beautiful skin?

hehehe

Gen

Well, I presume that they don't need to work tooooo much for his photographs, he's still soooo cute with a beautiful skin!:wink2:

Wonder which face products he uses as he has beautiful skin?

hehehe

Gen

It's probably just simple lotion since his skin is PERFECTION and nothing needs to be fixed <333 That pic was too amazing.

:thumb_yello: thanks for that picture!

i'm a bit torn between yeah, it's gorgeous, and oh no, mika, you look all in need of a good meal and 'put your feet up and have a rest' .To me he looks a bit like Fagan, lurking around the street corner waiting to pickpocket someone..

sorry Mika, you know i love you dearly, but you are too spindly and skinny here for me, I'm not critizising, just saying how I see it, and amongst friends one can be truthful...you rock for me:thumb_yello: