and you don't get fed up with his songs:shocked:

Tennis_Beauty

You know when there appears a great song you start listening to it all the time and then after 2-4 weeks it gets so deep into your mind that you don't get any satisfaction from it anymore. That's why I try not to listen to such songs too often. Well, I've failed to do that with Mika's album. And having about 300 songs on my ipod I've been listening for just 12 songs (you know what they are:wink2: ) for past 2-3 weeks. And what's surprising I'm still not sick of them!:naughty: At first I was totally crazy of his songs and wanted to dance right in the street in my earphones:blush-anim-cl: And know it's like a new period of my MIKA addiction. I just feel like this record goes perfectly with my inside world or whatever, like they are just perfect for me:mf_rosetinted: that's how I feel:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been listening to the Mika Cd now since i brought in in fFebruary and im still not bored with it :punk:

And now i have put it in my new ipod i listen to it whereever i go.....Still not bored of it :thumb_yello:

I got the album February 7th!!! It's been TWO MONTHS and Mika is the only thing I listen to! Well, okay, okay, I listen to the occassional 30 seconds of any other singer to remind me how I can never ever get enough of Mika's music! :yay:

I got the album February 7th!!! It's been TWO MONTHS and Mika is the only thing I listen to! Well, okay, okay, I listen to the occassional 30 seconds of any other singer to remind me how I can never ever get enough of Mika's music! :yay:

Congratulations and celebrations! Well, today is my one-month day in here.. :blush-anim-cl:

Congratulations and celebrations! Well, today is my one-month day in here.. :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, we started off here almost together then! Monday is my one-month-in-here! :wink2:

And I'm not bored of LiCM either after listening to it for about five weeks! :punk:

I haven't listen Mika for a while, becase now it's better to listen to him.. I can't imagine if I'd listen to him all the times, I mean I did in the first 2 weeks, but not anymore lol :D I still love his songs and they are nice to listen t i m e a f t e r t i m e :D

I downloaded it before the album came out (don't worry i bought the album as soon as it came out). And I still can't stop listening to it, what is it in the songs that make them so DAMN GOOD!!?