Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha yeah, definitely one of least weird fetishes *goes to body hair thread before stopping in shoes/socks thread*

Mika must think we're all crazy sex addicts. I can just imagine it now! Some day we'll all see each other at group therapy sessions.

"Hi. My name is ThatPinkSock and I'm a Mika sex addict."

haha we wouldn't do each other any favors in therapy. We'd just make each other worse XD

We'd all have to check into rehab.. but we'd be sneaking in secret pictures of Mika. Hiding our ipods under our mattresses and sticking magazine articles inside books! Oh! Mikahab would be ever so much fun <3

This one is pure pleasure.

10432810.jpg

It's like rasberry jelly with peanut butter or melted dark chocolate on a banana or apple crumble with vanilla ice cream...

That is my absolute FAVORITE picture of Mika! Atleast for now...I wish it was bigger though. :bleh:

We'd all have to check into rehab.. but we'd be sneaking in secret pictures of Mika. Hiding our ipods under our mattresses and sticking magazine articles inside books! Oh! Mikahab would be ever so much fun <3

Oh, wouldn't it!? ANd we can get our friends on the outside to smuggle Mika pics inside tissue boxes or hide tama's in our bras XD

Oh, wouldn't it!? ANd we can get our friends on the outside to smuggle Mika pics inside tissue boxes or hide tama's in our bras XD

YEAH! And we'd get our families to bake cakes with Mika merchandise inside and and and Mika will feel bad to condeming us to a life of solitude do he'd sneak in and have secret preformances! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: