Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

omg, he looks so adorable in that interview. thx mosh!! :wub2: too bad the video quality is not so high.

i have always thought longish hair suit himt he best but I am not so sure anymore.. that hair lenght sported in the belgian interview is plainly beautiful.

BTW I seem to recognise the location as the infamous photo sitting on the bed postred a while back (someone, i think blue, scanned it off a paper).. i think it's def. that.. I recognise the combination of hairstyle, tee and necklace, plus b/g.. I loove that also! I'd be very glad to find the actual pic (not the scan, we have that).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg, he looks so adorable in that interview. thx mosh!! :wub2: too bad the video quality is not so high.

i have always thought longish hair suit himt he best but I am not so sure anymore.. that hair lenght sported in the belgian interview is plainly beautiful.

BTW I seem to recognise the location as the infamous photo sitting on the bed postred a while back (someone, i think blue, scanned it off a paper).. i think it's def. that.. I recognise the combination of hairstyle, tee and necklace, plus b/g.. I loove that also! I'd be very glad to find the actual pic (not the scan, we have that).

I know... a got a few of screenshots :biggrin2: not good though (and the vid quality isn't that good either) :thumbdown:

hah!! Mika looks great in everything!! long hair/short hair. doesn't matter - he always looks amazing! :blush-anim-cl:

owh, I really want that pic :biggrin2:

post-2860-142983663557_thumb.jpg

post-2860-142983663558_thumb.jpg

post-2860-142983663559_thumb.jpg

post-2860-14298366356_thumb.jpg

Okay.. so I tried to remove the watermarks of this pic.. Took a lot of time..

[ATTACH]2983[/ATTACH]

Sorry about the hands.. they just didnt work.

AT LEAST I TRIED!..but lets leave it to the pros! :biggrin2:

He looks terribly gaunt here and in need of rest or even better sleep...(Weekend Guardian 28.04.07)- I'm not very fond of it

mikaaht0.jpg

There is a childlike quality to this image- although his interview technique suggests otherwise...and yes his hair looks great:thumb_yello: Thanks for posting...

mikaaht0.jpg

There is a childlike quality to this image- although his interview technique suggests otherwise...and yes his hair looks great:thumb_yello: Thanks for posting...

How beautiful is he!!!???

Oh my goodness...

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

He looks terribly gaunt here and in need of rest or even better sleep...(Weekend Guardian 28.04.07)- I'm not very fond of it

yes He NEEDS to slow down a little!! His gig schedule seems very.. busy!!

monsh, thx a LOT! someone who knows flemish.. what does the subtitle say..? http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2993&d=1182441126

caro, this is seriously in my mika pics top list! :blink: absolutely! :wub2: thx ever so much!

tonight while my daughter watched YET AGAIN the mika dvd (gig recording), and he performed relax (first song of the gig and my first mika song ever live), I stared at the screen and emotions of that very first sight of mika came back flowing.. how I thought at first sight he was taller and even more handsome than I had thought while looking at him in pics... I've always found him a good looking guy, but seeing him in person, with the hood on and the dance, it was magic.. :harp:

sorry, I am being in a romantic mood :blush-anim-cl: bear with me.

monsh, thx a LOT! someone who knows flemish.. what does the subtitle say..? http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2993&d=1182441126

caro, this is seriously in my mika pics top list! :blink: absolutely! :wub2: thx ever so much!

tonight while my daughter watched YET AGAIN the mika dvd (gig recording), and he performed relax (first song of the gig and my first mika song ever live), I stared at the screen and emotions of that very first sight of mika came back flowing.. how I thought at first sight he was taller and even more handsome than I had thought while looking at him in pics... I've always found him a good looking guy, but seeing him in person, with the hood on and the dance, it was magic.. :harp:

I totally agree with you! :wub2:

But I have not he dvd :thumbdown:

cool! :thumb_yello:

I was browsing a website, and I saw a lot of pictures that I have never seen before, so I'm going to post them here... I am terribly terribly sorry if these are all old pictures (or if, for some reason, I shouldn't be posting them? I don't think any of them are paparazzi pictures, but correct me if I'm wrong)!

Mika--large-msg-117909157194.jpg

Mika--large-msg-117909119903.jpg

Mika--large-msg-117908964682.jpg

Mika--large-msg-117908969742.jpg