Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

i just look at my pictures and wonder why is he so perfect, he really is perfect

I know me too. I just did my weekly "look at all of my Mika pictures" run through and I just sigh the whole time. It's not fair!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THATS REALLY SEXY but why is he so soaked? Can a human really sweat THAT much? Hmm.. but it's Mika so it's kay<333

LOL I agree!! I was kinda :shocked: when I first saw these pics of him with all the sweaty sweaty shirt. He looks like he has just taken a shower... WITH ME :naughty:

LOL I agree!! I was kinda :shocked: when I first saw these pics of him with all the sweaty sweaty shirt. He looks like he has just taken a shower... WITH ME :naughty:

he sweats alot when ever we hang out, and do the things we do...

I think it's impossible that a human can sweat like that!! :blink:

Haha I suppose it is! It's funny because I met Mika after his Nokia concert (after he was drenched in sweat) and he didn't smell at all! He smelled good, if anything! How does he do that?

Haha I suppose it is! It's funny because I met Mika after his Nokia concert (after he was drenched in sweat) and he didn't smell at all! He smelled good, if anything! How does he do that?

because hes mika thats why, he was wonderfully sweaty!

You mean like this?

Imagine Mika's expression if he knew that his fans compare him to Jesus. :roftl:

HAHA i know :roftl: it's hysterical how many pictures turn up though where he's radiating light. obviously it points to his divinity! :bleh:

HAHA i know :roftl: it's hysterical how many pictures turn up though where he's radiating light. obviously it points to his divinity! :bleh:

hahahaha its true he is a god the light just helps prove a point