Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It gets SO hot in the venues it's almost unhealthy. I'm sure the stage is 100 times worse with all of the lights, etc, but I know that it's not hard at all to sweat like that when you're dancing around by the stage, packed like sardines with tons of people. After the concert, I felt like I had just run 5 miles. My face was red, my hair had gone curly from the sweat and my pants and shirt were just soaked. It was gross.

Omg it's not wierd...it's physiological...there are at least 35° on the stage with all the lights pointed on you and he dances and runs without rest and even bounces around....when I go to the gym I move less then him

Ok people, don't call me a a freak but I've tried to do Mika in the sims 2 LOL and he does not really look like him (because he's too gorgeous) but I believe he's quite cool :bleh:

9gRaOav5kS.jpg

My god I had so much difficulties with his jaw bones!

...I now realize that I'm officially stupid ahah

Ok people, don't call me a a freak but I've tried to do Mika in the sims 2 LOL and he does not really look like him (because he's too gorgeous) but I believe he's quite cool :bleh:

9gRaOav5kS.jpg

That's a whole lot better than when I tried to make one! Because I only have one expansion, I don't have enough hair and facial things, so it was preeeeetty bad.

9gRaOav5kS.jpg

omgg what site did you get the hair from? i know how to do his face.. well i trieed but i havent been able to find curly hair!! i love it though, its pretty close :]

9gRaOav5kS.jpg

HOLY CRAP! Thats awesome!!! Pretty darn close, too! I love sims too. Once I made my brother into a sim and it freaked my mom out cause the sim had the exact same manorisms as my bro then it died.

HOLY CRAP! Thats awesome!!! Pretty darn close, too! I love sims too. Once I made my brother into a sim and it freaked my mom out cause the sim had the exact same manorisms as my bro then it died.

I made my entire family once. The sim of my brother looked exactly like my brother, too. He was even wearing a shirt identical to one he wears. It was so strange!

I made my entire family once. The sim of my brother looked exactly like my brother, too. He was even wearing a shirt identical to one he wears. It was so strange!

Sims is addicting! My favorite part was making mansions for my sims =]

mika5.jpg

I was in the mood to post this.

omgg what site did you get the hair from? i know how to do his face.. well i trieed but i havent been able to find curly hair!! i love it though, its pretty close :]

ahah actually I got it on http://www.modthesims2.com, it is quite an amazing site! It took a LOT of time to find it.

lol thanks! it's kinda hard to make someone that is so gorgeous :biggrin2:

well I did him with only the base game! But I found the hair on a site. :original:

This has nothing to do with the conversation but....

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! Where did you find that pic?:shocked:

OK, call me crazy, but I LOVE the photos where his hair is almost completely straight. Like these:

glasses.jpg

file.jpg

beztytuumv2.jpg

When it straightens out, it still has plenty of volume, shine, and is the perfect length. One of my little dreams is to see his hair straightened and pulled back into a ponytail. I can't even tell you how much I would enjoy that. :mf_lustslow: