Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just found one of THE most Mikagasmic things I've ever seen! Are you ready for it?

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

If it was already posted, my bad, but its not like anyone cares if I repost...this..

I just found one of THE most Mikagasmic things I've ever seen! Are you ready for it?

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

If it was already posted, my bad, but its not like anyone cares if I repost...this..

What planet is he from? :shocked:

This is beyond just awesome, I really really love that pic (although I really don't care much about the 'shirt or not' issue)

My admiration also goes to the photographer who captured that moment. Genious! :thumb_yello:

What planet is he from? :shocked:

This is beyond just awesome, I really really love that pic (although I really don't care much about the 'shirt or not' issue)

My admiration also goes to the photographer who captured that moment. Genious! :thumb_yello:

This is the question I'm asking myself all the time.:shocked: I love this picture too...it's just perfect. When I first saw it, it took my breath away. I was like:yikes:

One of the best pics of him. Definitely.

882873222_l.jpg

That's one of my favourite photos of Mika. He looks slightly effeminate but it's alright, I like the androgynous type. :wink2:

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

Phoar. Defined shoulders. Olive skin. Lebanese body hair. :lol3:

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

OMG OMG OMG that truly IS mikagasmic!

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yep, THAT´S MIKAGASMIC! :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting!

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

THANK YOU!

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

I wasn't ready for this :jawdrop::roftl: he looks so gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by Fmbm

Too bad, here it comes!

Are you trying to kill me?! Hot, hot, hot...

Too bad, here it comes!

singforme.jpg

ah yes...I have just decided to like this picture :naughty: