Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg. if anyone posts any more pictures from that stupid OUT magazine, i'm gonna cry, i can't find it anywhere! i've searched EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Where can I get it? bleehhh

and that's not the only reason why i'll cry. he looks absolutely gorgeous and amazing times 3489238048203 !!!!!

omg. if anyone posts any more pictures from that stupid OUT magazine, i'm gonna cry, i can't find it anywhere! i've searched EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Where can I get it? bleehhh

and that's not the only reason why i'll cry. he looks absolutely gorgeous and amazing times 3489238048203 !!!!!

I scanned'em all, so you can at least look at them. Does that help? :(

I got mine off of eBay! They have more on there most likely, just search Out magazine Mika and it should show up. :)

Yeah, but don't you have to have an account and stuff? I don't know, i'll just keep searching here, they have to have it somewhere.

bg2ea7.png

If I was in the Big Girl video clip and the director/producer/whoever came up to me and said “okay, now, in this shot, Mika is going to put his head between your thighs”… I would die of shock and embarrassment!!

Then I would come back to life, and they wouldn’t even be able to get the shots they wanted for the clip cos if I had Mika’s head in that position I would die again from laughing my head off!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

If I was in the Big Girl video clip and the director/producer/whoever came up to me and said “okay, now, in this shot, Mika is going to put his head between your thighs”… I would die of shock and embarrassment!!

Then I would come back to life, and they wouldn’t even be able to get the shots they wanted for the clip cos if I had Mika’s head in that position I would die again from laughing my head off!!

I can imagine on set: "So, who volunteers to have Mika's head between their legs?" They would have gotten either silence or a stampede. :lol3:

If I was in the Big Girl video clip and the director/producer/whoever came up to me and said “okay, now, in this shot, Mika is going to put his head between your thighsâ€â€¦ I would die of shock and embarrassment!!

That must've been sooooo awkward haha

If I was in the Big Girl video clip and the director/producer/whoever came up to me and said “okay, now, in this shot, Mika is going to put his head between your thighsâ€â€¦ I would die of shock and embarrassment!!

If it was me I would enjoy every milliesecond of it :das:

......and possibly try to touch his hair by pretending to fall forwards :fisch:

Originally Posted by Rainbow Sky

*Ignored* xD