ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Who knows, I think Mika looks like John Lennon, I laughed at curved feet, now I'm laughing because I sound like a fool :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL!

he looks like John Lennon?!?! I am really puzzled now. WHERE does he look like him?! I mean... LOL what in his face makes you think of him?!?! sorry I am such a beatle geek. :roftl:

LOL!

he looks like John Lennon?!?! I am really puzzled now. WHERE does he look like him?! I mean... LOL what in his face makes you think of him?!?! sorry I am such a beatle geek. :roftl:

No he doesn't actually look like him in the face but he reminds me of him in that pic :lmao:

I DON'T KNOW!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Not really a mikagasmic pic but I love him in blue :wub2:

mikainblue.jpg

He looks like he just woke up. :roftl: Love his little feet!

I don't really see the John thing, but I can understand how you could see it. It's kind of the stance.

he reminds you of John? Why?

HANNAH YOU GET NOSTALGIC AGAIN... :sad:

It's the nose. Or something. It's his looks, not his singing. :)

*tear tear tear* I was looking at NYC pics from last year and it's so embarrassing, because I look all teary in half of the Central Park pics because I had been crying. I. need. help. :roftl:

It's the nose. Or something. It's his looks, not his singing. :)

*tear tear tear* I was looking at NYC pics from last year and it's so embarrassing, because I look all teary in half of the Central Park pics because I had been crying. I. need. help. :roftl:

AWWW HANNAH.... I SO UNDERSTAND YOU... Sometimes I cry too... I feel stupid too... I think of John and George... and Freddie and I cry...

I sound so stupid right now. But the other day I was trying to get to sleep and I began to think of John and I cried during minutes and minutes... I thought I was going to wake all my family up. I don't know... it's as if I had just realized he was not here anymore... and we did not even know him... maybe we're pathetic Hannah... No WE'RE NOT! OK?! WE'RE NOT!!!!!! :original:

:sad:

AWWW HANNAH.... I SO UNDERSTAND YOU... Sometimes I cry too... I feel stupid too... I think of John and George... and Freddie and I cry...

I sound so stupid right now. But the other day I was trying to get to sleep and I began to think of John and I cried during minutes and minutes... I thought I was going to wake all my family up. I don't know... it's as if I had just realized he was not here anymore... and we did not even know him... maybe we're pathetic Hannah... No WE'RE NOT! OK?! WE'RE NOT!!!!!! :original:

:sad:

We're just very...in touch with our emotional sides! *coughwe'recrazycough* :roftl: But see, there is SO much exposed about their lives that we kind of feel like we know them. Honestly, I don't know what is NOT exposed about John. I bought a book last year about John and it was based on his diaries...Well...I learned A LOT from that...about his um, special habits, etc. :naughty: :naughty:

We totally hijacked this thread! :roftl:

We're just very...in touch with our emotional sides! *coughwe'recrazycough* :roftl: But see, there is SO much exposed about their lives that we kind of feel like we know them. Honestly, I don't know what is NOT exposed about John. I bought a book last year about John and it was based on his diaries...Well...I learned A LOT from that...about his um, special habits, etc. :naughty: :naughty:

We totally hijacked this thread! :roftl:

aww I know... but... I don't know... LOL.

hmm you bought a book about John's special habits... hmm......

could I borrow it?

:roftl:

AHAH WE ROCK! loll other people are just scared to post. We are so gone... in our John world ahah it is strange. I keep forgetting in which thread we are... since there's no John thread LOL!! I think we're in the "song you're listening" thread AHAH JOKING I KNEW IT! :blink::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...