• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

z33z.jpg

lol

hahhaha for some reason his pose and stuff reminds me of Zoolander!!

haha. idk like the male model look and stuff ahahahha.

wow.

but yea its still really hot tho!! But I like his poses and pics to look more relaxed and stuff. Nice eye contact here tho!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

lol

hahhaha for some reason his pose and stuff reminds me of Zoolander!!

haha. idk like the male model look and stuff ahahahha.

wow.

but yea its still really hot tho!! But I like his poses and pics to look more relaxed and stuff. Nice eye contact here tho!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

haha zoolander! you are so right! oh wow that's funny! :roftl:

I like these photo's alot....:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry about the grey line through the first photo....I tried to remove the annoying watermark myself.....at least I got rid of the writing through it...:biggrin2:

tinthpark2by4.jpg

glastonsc2.jpg

Sorry about the grey line through the first photo....I tried to remove the annoying watermark myself.....at least I got rid of the writing through it...:biggrin2:

tinthpark2by4.jpg

there is evidence for sure :naughty: but the movement of his right hand is very strange :blink:

to me this one would rather go into the unmikagasmic pics lol

tinthpark2by4.jpg

glastonsc2.jpg

definitely mikagasmic!

I thought i was over Mika a little, or starting to be over him. Not his music, just his hotness. Didn't come here for weeks, yet today i popped in and had to look at this thread didn't I? Now my obsession is back and bigger than ever.

Thanks to whoever posted picks in the last approx 20 pages. They were fabulous!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I thought i was over Mika a little, or starting to be over him. Not his music, just his hotness. Didn't come here for weeks, yet today i popped in and had to look at this thread didn't I? Now my obsession is back and bigger than ever.

Thanks to whoever posted picks in the last approx 20 pages. They were fabulous!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Oh the obsession will NEVER end, born4mika. NEVER. :roftl: