MIKA and Katy Perry?!

ilovemika

Don't know if any of you guys know about Katy Perry, she's a really good american singer. Anyway i was looking at the comments on mika's page (i know, i'm a stalker!) and i saw she said this :

24 Jul 2006 21:53

I'm afraid you're getting too popular... and will want to be with someone more like Britney S. Ah...let's just run away... and merry!

do you think it means they dated?

• Like 1

oh MY god! yes then he said:

24 Jul 2006 23:42

brittney aint got **** on you poppet. KP FOR EVER tattooed all over, just under my belly buttton. Ill show you next time. My mum was horrified when she saw it.

he's so funny. i LOVE it.

• Like 1

He also posted something on the 21. July:

"i love you like you were my sisster, except i like you like your not my sister, mika go to bed your drunk this is bad. you sound like a fool. i hope your well KP. much love MP."

That's interesting and really cute.

He spelled sister with a double 's' first time around, tsk tsk. Hehe...

Oh! Oh! 'KP' like 'Kim Possible'!! (I have a two year old sister; explains my vast knowledge of cartoons :blush-anim-cl: )

But yeah, back to business...KP and MP, they're probably just friends! hehe..Omg, he we go again, blowing things out of proportion, lol

Yeah, MMMM is Mika.

You know...a part of me thinks this isn't a good idea.

I mean, this is Mika's personal life we're talking about...his super super personal life!

Yeah, MMMM is Mika.

You know...a part of me thinks this isn't a good idea.

I mean, this is Mika's personal life we're talking about...his super super personal life!

Yes, he doesn't want to talk about his personal life, but on the other hand: If he really write it down so that everyone can read it... then we can talk about it...

yes, as intruiging as all of this is, I think we really must keep our noses out of this. All I know is KP had better watch our for us Mika Mad's, I sense some jealousy O_o lol Whether or not they've dated, I do say we should be happy that Mika has someone he's so close to. And lets leave it at that, yes?

isn't it a nice thought to think that they dated? good for both of them that is all I can say cause from now on sadly,mika will find it hard to to date anyone with the press breezing down his neck!

I looked at her myspace, I've never heard of her or seen her (atleast I don't think I have) but she looks oddly familiar. She is very pretty though.

Oh! Now I know! I read on and she was in the Gym Class Heroes video! That's why she looked so familiar! :naughty:

isn't it a nice thought to think that they dated? good for both of them that is all I can say cause from now on sadly,mika will find it hard to to date anyone with the press breezing down his neck!

Or the lot on here ^_^:naughty: Hell, he can't even have fun with Martin without causing an uproar! :blink: Poor dear, he's going to have to get used to it quickly or else he might end up hating his work with all that it brings.

Or the lot on here ^_^:naughty: Hell, he can't even have fun with Martin without causing an uproar! :blink: Poor dear, he's going to have to get used to it quickly or else he might end up hating his work with all that it brings.

:shocked: yeah!! I hope he isn't bothered by it!

I don't think Mika seems like a person that would get TOO bothered by things his fans say in a forum, atleast I hope not, lol, cause there are some crazy things people have said in here.

I don't think he would be bothered by what people say so much as there is nothing his own anymore. There is nothing safe from prying eyes. He can't do anything or talk ot anyone without it becoming the business of everyone everywhere. Thats what I meant he'll have to get used to it soon or he'll hate doing what he does, because its not going to get any easier to stand and people won't suddenly stop getting into his business. And I'm not talking just about the forum but also the press and just people in general

I think as long as these things stick to a fan forum it's okay. I remember him mentioning in an interview that all his friends had to change their mobile numbers because they were being harassed and that's a shame.

So far Mika has been very accessible to fans so there's no need for people to go poking around in his personal space.