MIKA and Katy Perry?!

ilovemika

I don't think he would be bothered by what people say so much as there is nothing his own anymore. There is nothing safe from prying eyes. He can't do anything or talk ot anyone without it becoming the business of everyone everywhere. Thats what I meant he'll have to get used to it soon or he'll hate doing what he does, because its not going to get any easier to stand and people won't suddenly stop getting into his business. And I'm not talking just about the forum but also the press and just people in general

Exactly! It's just going to get worse, his popularity is growing everyday. The American media, especially tabloids, is relentless about this kinda of stuff, and it will get worse as he gets more and more popular over here. Also, it seems like he had a separate myspace for personal use and now that it's been posted (NOT blaming anyone) I bet he'll get a bunch of people requesting to be his friend on it. Oh the joys of being famous, but I guess that comes with the job...

Mika's bosoming brilliant for putting up with it. I know I couldn't.

I don't know how much it bothers him, but assuming he tells the truth in his interviews, we know it does bother him some. He had said he loves to perform but theres a whole other part of him that really resents the whole fame thing and his newly-found inability to live his life freely.

this post makes me really emotional! one second i'm jealous, then happy for him, then mad XD ..

but i think that it is wrong to be in his personal business. but if he put his personal myspace page on his music pages top friends...and he accepts f/r. then he must not be that worried about people talking about it...... plus i think mika is one of those celebrities that has fun with his fans...they make him laugh....We make him laugh .

^.^ :D

this post makes me really emotional! one second i'm jealous, then happy for him, then mad XD ..

but i think that it is wrong to be in his personal business. but if he put his personal myspace page on his music pages top friends...and he accepts f/r. then he must not be that worried about people talking about it...... plus i think mika is one of those celebrities that has fun with his fans...they make him laugh....We make him laugh .

^.^ :D

oh, its never been a question of him not loving his fans. He's always been so chill with us! ^_^ But as much as he loves his fans, i don't think anyone wants people searching for and picking apart their personal life. Thats all we mean.

oh, its never been a question of him not loving his fans. He's always been so chill with us! ^_^ But as much as he loves his fans, i don't think anyone wants people searching for and picking apart their personal life. Thats all we mean.

i know. but i mean if he accepts f/r on his "personal" myspace page then i dont think its like....horribly bad for us to talk about it. but i dont know. i'm really mixed on this. cause i love mika soo much! and i want to know about him...but he doesnt really tell that much...so it gets frustrating sometimes....but at the same time i think that people go WAAAy to far....i think this thread (at the beginning) went a little too far...

i know. but i mean if he accepts f/r on his "personal" myspace page then i dont think its like....horribly bad for us to talk about it. but i dont know. i'm really mixed on this. cause i love mika soo much! and i want to know about him...but he doesnt really tell that much...so it gets frustrating sometimes....but at the same time i think that people go WAAAy to far....i think this thread (at the beginning) went a little too far...

Well, he accepted a few fans at the beginning before he realized how much he values his privacy, I think. I don't know any fans that he's accepted lately and it is private for a reason. He certainly doesn't make the things from that one public. If we know about anything from his personal space its because some fan that he accepted early on decided to post the info or because we went searching for it on his friends myspace.

Heehee ^_^ I'm glad so many of you concur =D

Yeah she opened for him in LA, she was so awesome!! She's funny she said onstage "Mika is so sexy, i want to **** him"

Ahaha! Thats bosoming brilliant! Did you say you want to as well? You can bet I would have shouted that out XD

Ahaha! Thats bosoming brilliant! Did you say you want to as well? You can bet I would have shouted that out XD

Haha I don't think I would want to.. I mean I love Mika but I'm not like that!

She also said on stage that she wants to marry him. She's so fricken gorgeous too! I think they're just great friends, like they just joke around about that stuff.

Well, ya. I mean, I adore Mika and really he's bloody magnificent but I don't know that any of us would jump into bed with him if he just said the word one day after a concert. It would actually be kind of a turn-off.... Anywho, off topic! But its all in good fun ^_^

haha thats so fantabulous! She seems uber cool! And thats great that they have that sort of relationship, I love to make those jokes with my besties ^_^

He he he... Glad to see I'm not the only one doing that... Even if I beat you all cause I did it in January... That's in my stalker genes... Even if i'm not very proud of it, but i kept it for me ! That's the difference...

I guess it's all jokes (yes, i've grown up in 3 months, Mika), and if he didn't want people to see it, he would have deleted all those comments... It's not like he hadn't been aware of those recently...

And still grown up, i don't think we should make a 5 or more-page topic about that.

Last thing : Katy Perry is good ! And she likes cats :wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Maybe a bit too many bad words out of such a cute mouth... But well... I guess younglings are like that now :roftl::lmao:

(I'm 23 ! Kidding !!)

http://www.myspace.com/katyperry (and it's to go and lurk the comments :wink2: ...)

Yeah, MMMM is Mika.

You know...a part of me thinks this isn't a good idea.

I mean, this is Mika's personal life we're talking about...his super super personal life!

MMMM is MIKA? How do you know? O.o :S

ooooo the url is picamica (real spelling of mika = mica) and they're also twenty three. where they live? anywhere with a hotel. mika's on the road a lot lately so...it makes sense. haha. ive just answered my own question. now i feel silly :sweatdrop::doh: