MIKA and Katy Perry?!

ilovemika

Thanks, I started to get a bit upset that she was flirting with him lol. But I know I should be happy for him, but I can't help it if I love him. jelousy is mean :boxed:

'LA JALOUSIE NEST QU'UNE PREUVE D'AMOUR'

Don't worry. You're not alone. xD. I don't like being jealous :( I'd be happy for him whatever happened :wub2:

I think that everyone Mika Fan has got the same problem:wub2:

it's like you're reading my mind :blush-anim-cl:

although i do agree that the both of them will make an awesome couple,

-gorgeous,unique,talented and mental,in a good way :naughty:

I think that everyone Mika Fan has got the same problem:wub2:

Thankfully, I'm not like that. I don't fantasise about getting with Mika. If he walked into my house, all he'd get from me, is a cup of tea and something to eat. But of course, Mika is the same age as my son, so I don't fancy him, it would be weird.

I do realise how gorgeous he is though, and I know a lot of the young girls on here dream about getting with him, and feel worried when he's seen out with someone like KP.

Personally, I don't think anything is going on, except friendship. She's with some guy from Gym Class Heroes, and it doesn't seem like they are breaking up. One day though, Mika will be with someone in a romantic way, and it's unlikely to be a fan. I just hope, when that day comes, all his fans will wish him well, and be truly happy for him.

Thankfully, I'm not like that. I don't fantasise about getting with Mika. If he walked into my house, all he'd get from me, is a cup of tea and something to eat. But of course, Mika is the same age as my son, so I don't fancy him, it would be weird.

I do realise how gorgeous he is though, and I know a lot of the young girls on here dream about getting with him, and feel worried when he's seen out with someone like KP.

Personally, I don't think anything is going on, except friendship. She's with some guy from Gym Class Heroes, and it doesn't seem like they are breaking up. One day though, Mika will be with someone in a romantic way, and it's unlikely to be a fan. I just hope, when that day comes, all his fans will wish him well, and be truly happy for him.

It's ok, I understood...

One day though, Mika will be with someone in a romantic way, and it's unlikely to be a fan. I just hope, when that day comes, all his fans will wish him well, and be truly happy for him.

You have a point,yet,we do realise that no matter how far most of us fantasise of being together with Mika in a romantic way,the possibilities for it to become a reality is way too little.In other words,we're just daydreaming of him as our boyfriends for fun,just for giggles on the MFC to enlighten the atmosphere here :wink2:

and as fans,we'll always support Mika and wish for the best in anything he does regardless of his status/personal life.we love him for his music and how he inspires us and i'm pretty sure no one here can ever deny that.

I agree with u totally marylin, i feel exactly the same, but i remember being 12, 15, 18, 21, etc...and wanting to marry Simon le bon from DuranDuran..lol

So I also perfectly understand all the "younglings" (and somtimes not so young..lol) here fantasising about MIka, it's healthy and FUN!

Thing is... I want to live old enough to see the Mastah, married or not, whover it may the person he choses, preferably with 3 kids, as I do now, or even more!lol

I agree with u totally marylin, i feel exactly the same, but i remember being 12, 15, 18, 21, etc...and wanting to marry Simon le bon from DuranDuran..lol

So I also perfectly understand all the "younglings" (and somtimes not so young..lol) here fantasising about MIka, it's healthy and FUN!

Thing is... I want to live old enough to see the Mastah, married or not, whover it may the person he choses, preferably with 3 kids, as I do now, or even more!lol

Would be nice to be around to see good things happen for our boy, family and carreer wise!:thumb_yello:

I looked at her myspace, I've never heard of her or seen her (atleast I don't think I have) but she looks oddly familiar. She is very pretty though.

Oh! Now I know! I read on and she was in the Gym Class Heroes video! That's why she looked so familiar! :naughty:

This is the only time I'm going to post on here, but in a magazine yesterday they did a feature on Gym Class Heroes:

"Travis wears a silver "promise ring" engraved with girlfriend Katy Perry's name.Like, how sweet?"

So nooo, not after what I have read, seen and heard.

• 1 year later...
I have a very important question about Katy perry,Does her song "UR so gay" have any relation to mika?!:blink::dunno:

I think it's impossible to say if you don't know Katy Perry well enough to ask her the question in person!:wink2:

What we know is that they know each other and that they were working in LA at the same time and we have also seen parts of a Myspace conversation between them.

When you listen to the lyrics of "UR's so gay" it's quite obvious that it is about a straight girl's crush on a boy which she finds out is gay. The disappointment which she turns in to critics and is trying to make jokes about.

It can be quite heartbreaking....:blush-anim-cl:

But...if it's Mika the song is about, we don't know.

Use your imagination!:teehee:

Ummmmmm.... as far as I know it doesn't... but someone who actually likes KP might be able to answer that for you.. :dunno:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't know if I like her, I haven decided yet!:biggrin2:

Just kidding...she can be somewhat too much, but I have to say I like some of her songs!:naughty:

And...I think she will be quite successful in her carrier, she is making impression without being so extreme as for example Lady Gaga.

For the American audience she is the perfect mix of the sweet girl next door and the brave and outgoing artist, with a few similarities with the always popular and at the same time scandalous Madonna!:teehee:

Don't you think she has a good taste when it comes to men too?:biggrin2:

:dunno:

In my reading that song is about someone who acts 'gay' but denies to be one.

She might have put it together from different characters - I never thought it would be about Mika unless Katy does not / did not know him that well.

What I find more interesting in the song (and also in Simple) is her way of mocking others. I can't say I like it that much. :cool:

I prefer when it is done in the form of story telling, the way Mika does it basically.:blush-anim-cl: It sounds much more refined and intellectual.

When you listen to the lyrics of "UR's so gay" it's quite obvious that it is about a straight girl's crush on a boy which she finds out is gay. The disappointment which she turns in to critics and is trying to make jokes about.

That's not what she said it was about though.. My sister is a huuuge fan, and I remember something about her mentioning it. Ill look it up..

EDIT: here it is:

You have this song, “Ur So Gay,” which is a kiss-off to your ex-boyfriend. What’s the story there?

It stems from heartbreak, like most good songs. You know those relationships where it takes like nine months to dump someone? It was like that. I was home last winter, and my roommate and I were having dinner. I didn’t have a chorus for the song, but I played her the verse. I said, “I don’t even know what to say. He’s just so gay.” She’s like, “Why don’t you just say that?” I said, “Thank you, that’s what I’m gonna say.” It’s about guys with guy-liner that use flat irons.

Do you think he’s actually gay?

No, he’s not.

So why’s that the first adjective that popped into your mind?

Umm… Well, it’s just a saying. It’s like calling someone a "biiitch.” You’re like, “Hey, biiitch!” It just felt appropriate.

Source: http://out.com/detail.asp?id=23213

Edited by roxy

There is a short article about this:

Katy Perry Dismisses 'Ur So Gay' Criticism

Pop sensation Katy Perry has dismissed criticism from gay rights campaigners objecting to the lyrics of her song Ur So Gay, insisting it is just a playful take on the word.

The I Kissed A Girl hitmaker has come under fire from members of the gay community for the track, which features on her debut album One of the Boys.

On the song, she sings, "You're so gay and you don't even like boys..." Perry's tune has infuriated outspoken activist Peter Tatchell, who claimed her lyrics "can be read as implicitly demeaning gay people. I am sure Katy would get a critical reception if she expressed comparable sentiments in a song called 'UR so black, Jewish or disabled'."

But the pop star is unfazed by the comments.

She says, "The fact of the matter is that we live in a very metrosexual world. You know, a girl might walk into a bar, meet a boy, and discover he's more manicured than she is. And they can't figure it out. Is he wearing foundation and a bit of bronzer? But he's buying me drinks at the same time! "I'm not saying you're so gay, you're so lame. I'm saying, you're so gay, but I don't understand it because you don't like boys!"

Source: http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/09/02/katy_perry_dismisses_ur_so_gay_criticism

I think it's impossible to say if you don't know Katy Perry well enough to ask her the question in person!:wink2:

What we know is that they know each other and that they were working in LA at the same time and we have also seen parts of a Myspace conversation between them.

But...if it's Mika the song is about, we don't know.

Use your imagination!:teehee:

Wow,thanks alot...:wink2:

aw,I am imagining it...:teehee:Aw,Its getting HOT in here.:blush-anim-cl:

:dunno:

In my reading that song is about someone who acts 'gay' but denies to be one.

She might have put it together from different characters - I never thought it would be about Mika unless Katy does not / did not know him that well.

What I find more interesting in the song (and also in Simple) is her way of mocking others. I can't say I like it that much. :cool:

I prefer when it is done in the form of story telling, the way Mika does it basically.:blush-anim-cl: It sounds much more refined and intellectual.

Yeah,I agree.Mikas way is better,but I like her too...:wub2:

That's not what she said it was about though.. My sister is a huuuge fan, and I remember something about her mentioning it. Ill look it up..

EDIT: here it is:

You have this song, “Ur So Gay,” which is a kiss-off to your ex-boyfriend. What’s the story there?

It stems from heartbreak, like most good songs. You know those relationships where it takes like nine months to dump someone? It was like that. I was home last winter, and my roommate and I were having dinner. I didn’t have a chorus for the song, but I played her the verse. I said, “I don’t even know what to say. He’s just so gay.” She’s like, “Why don’t you just say that?” I said, “Thank you, that’s what I’m gonna say.” It’s about guys with guy-liner that use flat irons.

Do you think he’s actually gay?

No, he’s not.

So why’s that the first adjective that popped into your mind?

Umm… Well, it’s just a saying. It’s like calling someone a "biiitch.” You’re like, “Hey, biiitch!” It just felt appropriate.

Source: http://out.com/detail.asp?id=23213

Thank you so much for information...:wub2::huglove:

One thing else,I know that they know each other but do you think,she was actually his girfriend? :dunno:

There is a short article about this:

Katy Perry Dismisses 'Ur So Gay' Criticism

Pop sensation Katy Perry has dismissed criticism from gay rights campaigners objecting to the lyrics of her song Ur So Gay, insisting it is just a playful take on the word.

The I Kissed A Girl hitmaker has come under fire from members of the gay community for the track, which features on her debut album One of the Boys.

On the song, she sings, "You're so gay and you don't even like boys..." Perry's tune has infuriated outspoken activist Peter Tatchell, who claimed her lyrics "can be read as implicitly demeaning gay people. I am sure Katy would get a critical reception if she expressed comparable sentiments in a song called 'UR so black, Jewish or disabled'."

But the pop star is unfazed by the comments.

She says, "The fact of the matter is that we live in a very metrosexual world. You know, a girl might walk into a bar, meet a boy, and discover he's more manicured than she is. And they can't figure it out. Is he wearing foundation and a bit of bronzer? But he's buying me drinks at the same time! "I'm not saying you're so gay, you're so lame. I'm saying, you're so gay, but I don't understand it because you don't like boys!"

Source: http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/09/02/katy_perry_dismisses_ur_so_gay_criticism

She is kind of right,I guess...:naughty::wink2:

Thanks anyway...:wub2::wink2:

Thank you so much for information...:wub2::huglove:

One thing else,I know that they know each other but do you think,she was actually his girfriend? :dunno:

in my opinion, they are just good friends and have known each other for many years... even before they were famous.

but that's just my opinion, we'll never know 100% as we weren't there :wink2:

Roxy and Marlasinger thank you for the information!

I can't help thinking that if she uses the word gay as something negative because she had a hard time with a boy it's really bad. I don't like it!

Maybe she is just thoughtless?:aah:

Roxy and Marlasinger thank you for the information!

I can't help thinking that if she uses the word gay as something negative because she had a hard time with a boy it's really bad. I don't like it!

Maybe she is just thoughtless?:aah:

I know. A lot of people do it though. I dont think she thinks of gay people when she uses the word 'gay'. It's like when people say 'f*ck', they don't think of sex, do they? Im not explaining this very well.. :aah:

It's still a bad habit though.