MIKA and Katy Perry?!

ilovemika

Roxy and Marlasinger thank you for the information!

I can't help thinking that if she uses the word gay as something negative because she had a hard time with a boy it's really bad. I don't like it!

Maybe she is just thoughtless?:aah:

You' re welcome! :huglove:

I think she want just to provoke with her songs. She dedicated this song to Tokio Hotel last time on her concert. Sometimes she want attention.:naughty:

I can't help thinking that if she uses the word gay as something negative because she had a hard time with a boy it's really bad. I don't like it!

Maybe she is just thoughtless?:aah:

I know. A lot of people do it though. I dont think she thinks of gay people when she uses the word 'gay'. It's like when people say 'f*ck', they don't think of sex, do they? Im not explaining this very well.. :aah:

It's still a bad habit though.

Yes, I agree.

'gay' in this song means "effeminate" and is absolutely meant to mock the behaviour of the guy. It is different than someone being called 'metrosexual' as that word is more about a guy being too concerned about his appearance.

I consider the words to this song a type of bullying: making fun of people who behave differently from the typical male / female stereotypes.

Yes, Katy is young and I don't think she understands why people have concerns over these words. I even feel like she loves hanging out with gays, nerds, geeky looking rock stars / tv presenters etc.. people she can keep mocking yet will always be able to pull on strings as they have slim chance of any other beautiful princesses taking note of them.

(or do I imagine too many things into KP? :dunno:. :naughty:)

Me too. I hope I can go to her concert next month. :wub2:

October 1st, isn't it..:teehee:

Yes, I agree.

'gay' in this song means "effeminate" and is absolutely meant to mock the behaviour of the guy. It is different than someone being called 'metrosexual' as that word is more about a guy being too concerned about his appearance.

I consider the words to this song a type of bullying: making fun of people who behave differently from the typical male / female stereotypes.

Yes, Katy is young and I don't think she understands why people have concerns over these words. I even feel like she loves hanging out with gays, nerds, geeky looking rock stars / tv presenters etc.. people she can keep mocking yet will always be able to pull on strings as they have slim chance of any other beautiful princesses taking note of them.

(or do I imagine too many things into KP? :dunno:. :naughty:)

And she can be so sweet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9mDK6f6-w

Talking about Russel, her fiancé...

:biggrin2:

And she can be so sweet:

yes, she is. I think alll I was talking about are merely personality trait and they don't make her a bad person, whatever (if true at all).

I do think she is witty, quick on the uptake and is really determined to make it big in showbiz. I am kind of sad her new songs are oversimplified and sound same-ish but she still puts her own mark on them and I would like to see her in concert. I will try to go if I am around that day in three weeks' time.

PS: thanks for posting these links - I like Graham Norton shows :teehee:

Edited by suzie

yes, she is. I think alll I was talking about are merely personality trait and they don't make her a bad person, whatever (if true at all).

I do think she is witty, quick on the uptake and is really determined to make it big in showbiz. I am kind of sad her new songs are oversimplified and sound same-ish but she still puts her own mark on them and I would like to see her in concert. I will try to go if I am around on in three weeks' time.

PS: thanks for posting these links - I like Graham Norton shows :teehee:

I hope you can make it, I think she is really good on stage!:thumb_yello:

I haven't listened to whole her new album yet but I will!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Yees it's oviously because mika he writed a song called stardust go and watch it

Put mika come studio stardust ,and to he doesn't explain the soong

That means aloot and too katy went to his concert in 2009 anndd were did you find the link

That says of mika chating with katy????!!!! Somebody??

whats thaat ???!!

Hey mikaobsession, welcome to the MFC. The first thing to do is to go to the introductions forum and make a thread to introduce yourself, here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Click new thread and tell us something about yourself :wink2:

And then just friends means that they were just friends. Mika has a wonderful boyfriend and he's not Katy Perry.

• 11 months later...

Okay, you probably don't know this, but I have been a die-hard Katy Perry fan for 6 years and I just joined the Mika Freak fandom a few months ago (don't worry I know a lot about him) so my entire life circles around katy perry, I pretty much idolize her as my mother...I don't think they dated, it's just a false rumor.....i'm hoping they didn't date because I want him for myself and I spent the last 20 minutes crying out of jealousy after I read this :|

Okay, you probably don't know this, but I have been a die-hard Katy Perry fan for 6 years and I just joined the Mika Freak fandom a few months ago (don't worry I know a lot about him) so my entire life circles around katy perry, I pretty much idolize her as my mother...I don't think they dated, it's just a false rumor.....i'm hoping they didn't date because I want him for myself and I spent the last 20 minutes crying out of jealousy after I read this :|

It seems like you don't know that one crucial fact about him.:naughty:

Are you on the KatyPerryForum?