Sorry.. But why GREY?

EnFa

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok that's got to be the next project for those MFC members who are artistic, design and manufacture some whizzy Mika pants! Now that would be an original gift!

I'm on to it :mf_boff:

there's grey and there's grey....we only see the top, who knows what they might reveal lower down, sorry that sounds really doggy, :wub2: I mean , there might be some words or pics, and the beauty of all is...we will never know, unless he shows us of course!

LOL panties!!!!:roftl: :roftl: that made me laugh, erm thinking a nice pair of white ones mayb CK!! nice and tight!!! actually i must stop now as its far to early in the morning for me to be thinking of mikas erm panties:naughty:

Something tells me Mika is soon gonna receive a whole bunch of grey knickers in the mail... :smoke:

Aussie :insane:

Haha.. Could be awesome.. I would send some in colours and with little lambs on 'em!

Something tells me Mika is soon gonna receive a whole bunch of grey knickers in the mail... :smoke:

don't think so, lol I think he'll received super colourful ones, lol.

Omg, I can't believe we're talking about his underwear!!! :shocked: hehe

I know and we've been talking about it for 5 pages. :roftl: We are so sad! Never mind at least we are all in it together. :wink2:

Yes, yes...we're all on the same boat. *sigh* The things Mika makes us do...That's all I say nowadays you know :P LOL

Don't forget to sew your phone numbers into them. :naughty:

I knew I should've learned how to sew, grrrr! Well, it's never too late to learn, lol :roftl: