Sorry.. But why GREY?

EnFa

Well, some guys actually do turn their undies inside out and wear 'em sevaral days.. I know one who have done it!

I'm glad ti see, that he's wearing some with flowers on.. highly disturbing!

Its true though aint it!?! Its a guy thing though. I have never done it, but considering most of my mates are guys, i have to listen to all their testosterone fuelled conversations and just shake my head in dismay when they confess stuff like that.....:naughty:

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its true though aint it!?! Its a guy thing though. I have never done it, but considering most of my mates are guys, i have to listen to all their testosterone fuelled conversations and just shake my head in dismay when they confess stuff like that.....:naughty:

Well, those boys :doh:

Steph - you're pretty sick, you know that :roftl: :roftl:

there's grey and there's grey....we only see the top, who knows what they might reveal lower down, sorry that sounds really doggy, :wub2: I mean , there might be some words or pics, and the beauty of all is...we will never know, unless he shows us of course!

Maybe they have the days of the week on them....

hey, i did and i meant it too! can wait for the birmingham gig, all will be revealed ...!:wub2: :wub2:

STEPH! Don't do anything crazy! Actually, I take that back, be equipped: camera in hand a good pair of trainers, you want to run fast, very fast after him just in case he makes a run for it, LOL!

He wears pink underwear in this video (sorry, can't find any pictures)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VtTPxawD4&mode=related&search=

They really match with his orange t-shirt and tourqoise pants ^_^

I thought that was an undershirt or something, lol I didn't realise they were his undies! PINK POWER!!!

His cyan trousers are so bold! Gotta love Mika! :thumb_yello:

STEPH! Don't do anything crazy! Actually, I take that back, be equipped: camera in hand a good pair of trainers, you want to run fast, very fast after him just in case he makes a run for it, LOL!

Hahahaha at a good pair of trainers to run fast....what on earth is going to happen at the Concert....is Steph going to have to run after Mika??

Hahahaha at a good pair of trainers to run fast....what on earth is going to happen at the Concert....is Steph going to have to run after Mika??

If Mika reads this and finds out that Steph is out on a mission to strip him down to see his undies, he's going to run like there's no tomorrow when he sees her. That's why Steph needs a good pair of trainers!

I think she is going to Mikanap him for his undies :blink:

He will be running after us to punish us for being so cheeky! No pun intended! :naughty:

If Mika reads this and finds out that Steph is out on a mission to strip him down to see his undies, he's going to run like there's no tomorrow when he sees her. That's why Steph needs a good pair of trainers!

HAHAHAHAHA OMG

i can picture this perfectly

and if Mika reads this im sure he will be putting his running shoes on aswell :blink:

the chase is ON :naughty: