Sorry.. But why GREY?

EnFa

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am literally rolling on the floor laughing at this thread, maybe I need a Mika undies pic as my avatar, I am currently obsessed with his feet!!:wub2:

We have a good feet thread to! It's called "his feet" ... :roftl:

and i see it all happening literally.....can't wait for the gig to roll on...yo mika!

I know i can see it so clearly ....one fo you crazy people with running trainers on going sprinting after Mika >_<

Id be the one stood there rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter :roftl:

yes but that was a bit weird...his toes got pulled apart, poor mika , yo mika!

Nah, not weird.. I just don't want to meet the people who were discussing that subject!

I know i can see it so clearly ....one fo you crazy people with running trainers on going sprinting after Mika >_<

Id be the one stood there rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter :roftl:

i'd be the one trying to catch up with his sprinting legs...holding onto his boxers ...and,,,,

Nah, not weird.. I just don't want to meet the people who were discussing that subject!

Which? Running after Mika?

Well Steph and Bexxy are unlucky my Birmingham plans got canceled, if I went I seriously would've done the "ready gals? AFTER HIM" charge thing :P LOL!

I'm Egyptian, which means I'm born crazy; makes it super easy to do what others are too embarrassed to do, LOL

Which? Running after Mika?

Well Steph and Bexxy are unlucky my Birmingham plans got canceled, if I went I seriously would've done the "ready gals? AFTER HIM" charge thing :P LOL!

I'm Egyptian, which means I'm born crazy; makes it super easy to do what others are too embarrassed to do, LOL

oh Sou, I was dying to meet you!

oh Sou, I was dying to meet you!

Me too!!! I was really looking forward to meeting you and Bexxy!

It's okay...you'll never know what tomorrow will bring...Maybe one day I'll get to go to a Mika gig and meet the fab MFCers! :thumb_yello:

Just promise me that when you do go to the B'ham gig, you'll pretend the crazy Egyptian girl is there with you bouncing around like mad!!! hehe

Me too!!! I was really looking forward to meeting you and Bexxy!

It's okay...you'll never know what tomorrow will bring...Maybe one day I'll get to go to a Mika gig and meet the fab MFCers! :thumb_yello:

Just promise me that when you do go to the B'ham gig, you'll pretend the crazy Egyptian girl is there with you bouncing around like mad!!! hehe

promise and we'll tahe a looryful of pics for you!

promise and we'll tahe a looryful of pics for you!

Yes yes lots of Pictures and we are trying to get mika to sign something and make it out to you :thumb_yello: