Dont Buy Nme Because

ericdred

NME has done this for years, they either love or hate bands and their headlines try to compete with the Sun and gossip magazines. I have a subscription to Uncut-magazine which is somehow related to NME, it has longer stories and more reviews and there is one number in a month. Uncut gave LiCM 3/5 stars :naughty: So maybe they really don't hate Mika, they just have to say so because they are NME :thumbdown:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that interview was the stupidest thing i ever read in my life. Nme sucks now. It used to be alright but now all they cover is Arctic Monkeys and clones of the Arctic Monkeys weve never even heard of.

Ok, so, Mika's style might not be what they like, but what annoys me is when they take the p*ss outta his clothes and call him a T*sser and stuff. After all....the M in NME does stand for 'Music' (or something like that), am i right??? So thats what it should be about. Music.

That guy should be in one of those medieval torture machines... :P

OOo we're doing these in history now, may I recommend the thumbscrews? It's quite interesting really, torture and stuff....

Ok I've just read that post back and it seems pretty weird....

Thats so sad , I bought it in February and they gave a live download session 4/5 stars saying it was superb and also the album got great reviews

I just look to how NME slagged off U2 , Queen and others , NME begged U2 to go on their 20th anniversary cover after they slagged off their first 3 o4 albums

Neve mind we all can taste class and wait for them to run back to Mika :wink2:

URGH. this is downright...i don't have words for how downright something this is! :shocked:

sure, they've got opinions. but nobody. i mean NOBODY- can call anyone else a "bastard" on a review! where the heck did that come from?

URGH. this is downright...i don't have words for how downright something this is! :shocked:

sure, they've got opinions. but nobody. i mean NOBODY- can call anyone else a "bastard" on a review! where the heck did that come from?

*Checks*

Oh yeah, he does! Det dumme svin!

Bad bad boy he is!

Don't buy that NME because the guy who wrote that is deeply, sadly and hopelessly dissatisfied with his life, sex life and the world around him. Let him go **** himself, which is probably the only thing he finds enjoyable.

My thoughts exactly...:blowup:

Yeees!:thumbdown: Maybe Mika isnt there musicstyle... But it is pretty mean to write those things! :thumbdown: Well, i dont care... ...the important thing is that Mika keeps doing what he does and ignore those comments! And what is MNE? (or something) Maybe it is some kind of deef club or something... :naughty:

Yeees!:thumbdown: Maybe Mika isnt there musicstyle... But it is pretty mean to write those things! :thumbdown: Well, i dont care... ...the important thing is that Mika keeps doing what he does and ignore those comments! And what is MNE? (or something) Maybe it is some kind of deef club or something... :naughty:

:naughty: Probably!

Wait for it! Brian May nuclear explosion imminent!

What I find interesting about this is the guy is calling Mika a tosser is most likely one of these complete morons who think Pete Doherty (not sure I spelt it right , but who cares) is a genius, instead of an overrated drugged up idiot.

Sorry if that offends anyone but everyones intitled to their own opinion, right!

Well it sure as he11 doesn't offend me.

Pete Doherty is to me completely overrated and what is more a complete waste of space. All those bloody drug offences and he gets let off each time, and he's treated like some kind of superstar. Wha? Don't get it.:thumbdown:

OOo we're doing these in history now, may I recommend the thumbscrews? It's quite interesting really, torture and stuff....

Ok I've just read that post back and it seems pretty weird....

Ooooh! Thumbscrews sounds great!

A guiliotine (no idea about the spelling) sounds good, but he has to suffer first! Mohahaha!

^_^

Well it sure as he11 doesn't offend me.

Pete Doherty is to me completely overrated and what is more a complete waste of space. All those bloody drug offences and he gets let off each time, and he's treated like some kind of superstar. Wha? Don't get it.:thumbdown:[/quote

I seen him with his band on the TV last week and ewot aload of crap