What part of your body...

Shontih

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be shy when it comes to mika!! When I was at his Borders signing my friend and I were talking to as many VIPs as we could!! We chatted it up with Martin <3 His sisters <3 His mom <3 and the other Mika family members that were there. Twas awesomeness.

You can't be shy when it comes to mika!! When I was at his Borders signing my friend and I were talking to as many VIPs as we could!! We chatted it up with Martin <3 His sisters <3 His mom <3 and the other Mika family members that were there. Twas awesomeness.

What!? Are you serious?

I wouldn't know what to say other than....."Hi."

Well, we all have to go to some gig together, the three of us, and your graziness can give rainbow and I the courage to be fun lol

Floatified, I like it XD I was looking down at his eyes, he was sitting, and mein gott they were amazing. Your mind just goes blank ^_^

Well, we all have to go to some gig together, the three of us, and your graziness can give rainbow and I the courage to be fun lol

Floatified, I like it XD I was looking down at his eyes, he was sitting, and mein gott they were amazing. Your mind just goes blank ^_^

Wowza, was he giving you that smile that we all swoon at? I would just melt looking into his eyes but if he smiled, I would combust.

Emy, at least you wouldn't be able to say anything except "Nung?" like I would in his presence! :roftl:

L.O.L.

Nung?.....like....as in you ment to say hug?

I managed to get out "OMG! YOU'RE RELATED TO MIKA!! THE MIKA!??! Can I get a picture?!?!?!??"

Yeah. I pretty sure they thought you were grazy.:naughty:

But Hey! That's pretty awsome!

Wowza, was he giving you that smile that we all swoon at? I would just melt looking into his eyes but if he smiled, I would combust.

OH wow!! His smile, in person..... You would not believe. He is just the nicest person ever and has the sweetest smile :mf_lustslow::wub2: