What part of your body...

Shontih

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I just wouldn't care about it! :naughty:

all this weird threads..I cannot concentrate..I have to study for my driving license..:shocked:

No, you're never going to pass when you're reading all this!

Mika-holic ... I already have had my license & have had so for ages ... sooo...

.... yep you DO have to study ... & then you will be FREE to just have MIKA fantasy... just imagine all of that FREE TIME ...???!!!

I meant that I have to pass my exam...but I can menage both things! :boxed:

haha thats almost like what socks said but she wasn't and never is as modest as you were lol

Har har har.

We'll see whos laughing when happikali and I are making out with Mika and you're sitting all alone with a "Mika xxx" on your stomach =]

Har har har.

We'll see whos laughing when happikali and I are making out with Mika and you're sitting all alone with a "Mika xxx" on your stomach =]

ahaha If you make out with Mika, I will be laughing!! XD What an... interesting sight that would be! haha Luv ya, babe and if you ever get Mika to sign your tongue with his tongue, more power to ya!

ThatPinkSock, it is officially war!!:roftl: I wanna make out with Mika too, just me and him! :wub2:

Oh please! Him and I are a perfect match. After his gig in NY he came up to me with an engagement ring and a written plan for how we are to run away together <333

Oh please! Him and I are a perfect match. After his gig in NY he came up to me with an engagement ring and a written plan for how we are to run away together <333

haha well, he did do that but all the while he had a private jet set aside for his getaway so that he could fly to Vegas and whisk me away for a romantic holiday. I've only just returned, actually. It was quite fabulous, if I do say so myself. Malaysia was gorgeous and Mika... Well, lets just say playing a piano isn't all those hands are good for. ~_O :naughty:

if i had to have it on my body...id probably say stomach too. then i would lift off my shirt (stomach, obviously) and show my friends. id be like- be jealous!

but, i probably wouldnt have it on my body cuz it might wash away. unless its in permanent tattoo form, then id reconsider.:wink2:

haha well, he did do that but all the while he had a private jet set aside for his getaway so that he could fly to Vegas and whisk me away for a romantic holiday. I've only just returned, actually. It was quite fabulous, if I do say so myself. Malaysia was gorgeous and Mika... Well, lets just say playing a piano isn't all those hands are good for. ~_O :naughty:

yeah, i hope you guys enjoyed your dreams, because after boarders he knew i couldnt go see him so he came to visit me and we went out for a romantic night, then we flew to his house in london it was amazing <333

oh god i hope he doesnt read this