Only One .

so_rococo

Ok this is probably a rubbish thread but I have to RANT .

None of my friends in fact no one I know likes or understand the awesomeness of mikaness . If I were in london maybe it would be different but no I'm in new york surrounded by goths emo's and hipsters , anyone els .

Ignore any typo's that happen due to my bad mood .

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, I don't have any people here in boring old Delaware that can accept stuff different than what they're used to. They call people posers a lot, which pisses me off majorly. They walk around like they're better than everyone else and pretend to be something that they're not.

You still have us though! :)

ya i know how that is. i'm in utah. and no one has ever heard of mika. i always have to tell people who he is. it makes me feel like a preacher.

but so far i've gotten my family and a few friends to love mika...it just took some time..

Same here, I don't have any people here in boring old Delaware that can accept stuff different than what they're used to. They call people posers a lot, which pisses me off majorly. They walk around like they're better than everyone else and pretend to be something that they're not.

You still have us though! :)

and I am glad I do:thumb_yello:

I can only think of one person at work who likes Mika. Everyone picks on me because I like him, and they always jab at his sexuality. It's like AARRRRGGGHHH ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!! However they managed to watch the love today fan video. They loved it really ^_^ They just...won't admit it...

SAMEEEE!!!!

I live in a country where they constantly play rnb, hiphop and rap on the radio!! It's brutally painful!!!

Same here, all people listen to is rap where I'm from. I don't have anything against it, but I can't stand rap. And then if I mention Mika or Queen or something, they tell me that they suck. Gah. :(

I feel for you!! =D

Over here people think they're...gangsta and listen to rap and yo foo music. lol.

How gangsta can you be when you live in PLAINfield, huh?

I'm sure kids around here have heard of Mika but arn't as obsexed as us awsome people. :naughty:

I just wish some people could feel the heavenly warmth when they hear Mika's music. Maybe they do, but they don't think it's cool so they ignore it and...yeah.

Nevermind. lol

omggggg i know!! the only people in Michigan who know who Mika is are the people i told!!!! and i'm not even kidding i've never talked to someone who knew who he was. and only one of my friends has taken a liking for him even close to mine, the rest are like SHUT UP WITH YOUR MIKA OBSESSING MEL BEFORE I SLAP YOU!

Everyone picks on me because I like him, and they always jab at his sexuality. It's like AARRRRGGGHHH ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!!

Straight on. Most of the people I've talked to have only (or not even) seen the Grace Kelly video and judge. I have a huge Mika sticker on my notebook that I bring with me everywhere, so that brings up the subject a lot.

None of my friends in fact no one I know likes or understand the awesomeness of mikaness . If I were in london maybe it would be different but no I'm in new york surrounded by goths emo's and hipsters , anyone els .

im in ny too and all of my freinds love mika

In my tiny village noone really knows about Mika. I've told my freinds about him, but only oen of them likes him a little.

I know that some of my sister friends think he is good, but noone is a fan.

I need another Mikafan here in Jämshög! :)

I'm stuck in rural Arkansas (at college)... hardly anyone listens to the kinds of music I like, and no cool bands ever come anywhere near here. I have to drive 2-6 hours just to see a concert. So I know how you feel, but surely it can't be that hard to find fellow Mika fans in New York, no?

I know how you feel. I have the same problem noone! NOONE understand me, eerybody says that I have a sick obession :tears:

Thanx God for the forums! now we can share our emotions and feelings about Mika and everyone understand!

yes - we have a lot of "thugs" down here in va

all i can do is keep talking about how awesome Mika is!

i tell my friends:

just relax

and if you listen to it with your heart open

you WILL become ADDICTED!

well it all depends exactly where in ny you live the city is made up several boroughs and each one with distinct neighborhoods manhattan has chelsea , soho ,the village , upper west side , midtown , and the lower east side. brooklyn has williamsburg , greenwood , dumbo , parkslope ,and cobble hill to name a few . I dont really spend much time in queens or the bronx so I couldn't tell you much . however I can tell you almost no one in my neighborhood has even heard of or likes mika .

awww...i feel so sorry for you :(

i know how it is when your like alone

i havent told my friends here about him yet LoL

i find it very weird >.<

but they listen to rap and hip-hop and ugggh!!!

its irritating...they need Mika!!!

im gonna brainwash them :D

awww dont worry i dont think it matters where you live, my friends all hate mika so much, they love to tease me about my obsession!!!! they don't understand at all, but at least we all have MFC and can come anytime we want and chat to ppl. who really understand!!! :thumb_yello: