tamagotchi!!!!!

humpfree

so today for easter i got a tamagotchi.

i wanted it to be a boy so i could name it mikachoo...but it was a girl and it could only have 5 letters in the name...so i named it kika. XD pronounced keeka.

anyone else have tamagotchis??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikachoo LMAO sorry, it reminded me of Pikachu XD

Well my mate Charlie got one. Just coz Mika has one XD Oh the power of Mika.

I remember havin one when I was little. It was pink and a kitty ^_^

I had a dinosaur one too once...and a dog, i think...

aww, this makes me sad. Our tama thread completely fell off the board... :tears:

yes, I have a tama. Yero turned three today and is rather funky lookin. He's tosakatchi but doesn't really look like the piccy on the chart =P

chartredo2ir8.gif

ahem! i did not just get 1 coz mika has 1 missy! hav bin huntin 4 a gd one for AGESSS nfinally found th version 4 1.. is awsum ^^ she is like... 4 now i thnk? ^___^ n like, fat =X bad me >.<

aww, this makes me sad. Our tama thread completely fell off the board... :tears:

yes, I have a tama. Yero turned three today and is rather funky lookin. He's tosakatchi but doesn't really look like the piccy on the chart =P

chartredo2ir8.gif

ooo awsome ;O soo that makes mine... maskchi? th 1 that looks like its wearing a helmet haha ^_^ n th stage before it it looked like a toof wiv bows ;o haha ^-^

lol pikachu is where i got it.... thats what i call him.... im loco! :)

i only got one cause mika got one XD XD

lol

chartredo2ir8.gif

mine is just a toddler...[[obviously]] but i think its a mohitomatchi...lol

haha look at us being all japanese n shizz ^.^

hai! (japanese for "yes")

haha. sorry had to be done. and charlie, the reason why your tamagotchi's so fat is because everytime its unhappy you just feed it bucket loads of icecream! *tsk tsk lol*

are you supposed to put ur tamagotchi in time out if they refuse to play jump rope??

lol

its funny. when i was younger..i hated tamagotchi's i thought they were stupid. lol and i now i love them! i find that funny in a not laughing kind of way

are you supposed to put ur tamagotchi in time out if they refuse to play jump rope??

lol

its funny. when i was younger..i hated tamagotchi's i thought they were stupid. lol and i now i love them! i find that funny in a not laughing kind of way

no, you're supposed to punish them when they call for you and they aren't hungry. They're allowed to not want to play and if you punish for that they only get sad and not trained. If they are sad and youre trying to play, it always works for me to feed a snack and then play right afterwards.

how could you ever hate tamas!? I used to have tons when I was little! I had the dalmations one, the dinosaur, the cat, and then the actual tamgotchis ^_^ I loved 'em! Still do, too!

Y'all know Mika hasn''t had his tama for a good little while now?

Tama's must be the new easter present cuz i got one today too! my mom bought be one cuz i was "curious" about them (u kno, just asking about them, etc...not really letting her kno that Mika had one & thats why i wanted one! lol). Anyways, haha i luv that most of us have one! Mine is a girl, her name is Lilly. (plain but i like it). She getting a little big (round, fat, etc) i think its cuz i keep giving her ice cream cones. lol.

Happy Easter luvs!

tell ur Tama's that Lilly (my tama) says Hi! (ha crazy i kno!)

You Called? :thumb_yello: