tamagotchi!!!!!

humpfree

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!!! excellent threat pmsl!!! =DDD :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

n yesh caz =[[[ im just soo giving!! if my bab gotchi is sad... then i gots 2 giv 'er a treat =]]] i mean... cummonnnn shes sooo cute!!!! ^___^ but yesh she is like 110 lbs now at 4 yrs old... =X almost fatter than me haha!

btw her name is Tammi ^-^ = Tammi-gotchi haha =D

Char<3

XxXx :naughty:

mikachoo LMAO sorry, it reminded me of Pikachu XD

OMG pikachu! was scary little thing! I hate it! he could only say pika pika lmao

WTF?!

I don't have tamagotchi and I won't have. I don't get it ;/ can't understand what is so cool in it.

OMG pikachu! was scary little thing! I hate it! he could only say pika pika lmao

WTF?!

I don't have tamagotchi and I won't have. I don't get it ;/ can't understand what is so cool in it.

its a pet... THAT U CAN PAUSE =D :naughty:

I know what it is, I had one when was a little girl but I see nothing exciting about it.

its adorabubble? ;o

n it does neatly coiled poos on th floor ;O but u can train it 2 go in th toilet now ^-^ ... eh iz like marmite no? luvit or LOATH it x

people make fun of me because i carry mine on a lanyard and i keep it around my neck at school and during classes i hang it in my locker and inbetween classes i play with it.

they just dont understand that i never really got much of a child hood. so now is my chance...

they need to **** off!!! XD

I used to be made fun of a bit, I carry mine on a tama leash now and wear it all day. I put it on mute during classes but still play with it unless I'm doing something else that I can't tear myself away from.

I've discovered today that Yero is an early bird tama. Both Obie and Elphi were fqab and slept in until nine but for the first time since I've had Yero, I've discovered he wakes up at abolut 8, 8:30 at the latest. I had never known because he was born during spring break and I just put him on pause before I went to sleep and took him off when I woke. >_< No way I was going ot wake up early on spring break, not even for my tama.

I ve had a tomagotchi since I was like 5. Mine ran out of battery though so It doesnt work at the moment.

haha i went out and bought a new battery for it today, and it was a boy so i named it mika hahaha