MIka at Osheaga Festival EDIT: NOT CONFIRMED

sunshine931

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knoooooooowwww !!! I received an enamil from Osheaga saying new artists announced and I was all so hopefull and Mika wasn't on the list.... :(

All hope is not lost though, they still have many other artists to announce, there is supposed to be 50 of them !

And... he HAS to come back to Montréal...

Oh you lucky girl !!!! Is this gonna be the first time you see him or you were at the gig at the Club Soda ?

I hope you right and I hope he will be there!

I don't know about you but I think he has to come back and do

a couple of city here in Canada he never came to British Columbia!

and after the comment he said about Montreal in the radio interview

I hope he his coming sooner than september!

WE WANT IT HIM IN OUR CITY!!!!!

Natie x

I hope you right and I hope he will be there!

I don't know about you but I think he has to come back and do

a couple of city here in Canada he never came to British Columbia!

and after the comment he said about Montreal in the radio interview

I hope he his coming sooner than september!

WE WANT IT HIM IN OUR CITY!!!!!

Natie x

Yeah after that comment he made about the Montréal gig he can't not come back here !!!

Mika SOOOO has to come to Canada! You guys in Montreal have at least seen him once! We have yet to see him perform ONCE in B.C. I was even prepared to go to Osheaga as I'm from Montreal originally and would do the trip if he wasn't coming here. The irony of the situation is that he's doing more performances in the States than Canada, yet he is 'way more popular up here than in the U.S.!!! Go figger........ :blink:

Mika SOOOO has to come to Canada! You guys in Montreal have at least seen him once! We have yet to see him perform ONCE in B.C. I was even prepared to go to Osheaga as I'm from Montreal originally and would do the trip if he wasn't coming here. The irony of the situation is that he's doing more performances in the States than Canada, yet he is 'way more popular up here than in the U.S.!!! Go figger........ :blink:

I'm sure he'll go to BC at least once !!! He has to... and yess it's sad that he tours so much in the US and not in Canada and he is hugely popular here, way more popular then in the US...

I'm happy for all his american fan, I really am, but I wish he would come see us as we all love him so much !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again new artists listed but no Mika :mad:

Feist, Dumas, Gotan Project, Hot Club de Paris & Metronomy. And Placebo cancelled.

I really think I'm gonna buy tickets. Even with no Mika it's gonna be a blast with Feist, Dumas, Sam Roberts, etc

Again new artists listed but no Mika :mad:

Feist, Dumas, Gotan Project, Hot Club de Paris & Metronomy. And Placebo cancelled.

I really think I'm gonna buy tickets. Even with no Mika it's gonna be a blast with Feist, Dumas, Sam Roberts, etc

yeah teell me about it... every time they announce new artists they get my hopes up... and crush them !! lol don't know if I'll buy tix yet... I'll wait to know all the artists coming I think...

• 1 month later...

It's confirmed, I heard Geneviève Borne say it on Radio Énergie this morning... Mika WILL BE at the Osheaga Festival in Montréal !!! The festival takes place at Le Parc Jean Drapeau and lasts two days, september 8th and 9th 2007. We don't know yet on what day Mika is going to perform....

It's confirmed, I heard Geneviève Borne say it on Radio Énergie this morning... Mika WILL BE at the Osheaga Festival in Montréal !!! The festival takes place at Le Parc Jean Drapeau and lasts two days, september 8th and 9th 2007. We don't know yet on what day Mika is going to perform....

ah ben elle s'est trompée! ce sont de vieilles rumeurs :thumbdown:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: pourquoi??????c'est pas juste, les british ils l'ont tout le temps

TRÈS D'ACCORD.

les british ont la chance de le voir 9260621 fois par mois. alors qu nous il est venu une fois. et j'ai même pas pu aller le voir...

On veut qu'il revienne...

ON L'AIME NOUS AUSSI BON