Mika LIVE Photo Album! (Add Yours!)

Sivan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont forget to put your name under your pix k?

Right! uhh.. how do I do that?

PS: Those girls are degrading to women! That show is one big slut fest. And yet, I watch it. It's exciting and all of their problems are so trivial!

I think it's a great idea, Sivan... and one of these days ***IF THEY EVER ANNOUNCE THE SUMMER US TOUR DATES*** I may have something to contribute... for now, I'll just have to be a voyeur... :wink2:

dcdeb

I think it's a great idea, Sivan... and one of these days ***IF THEY EVER ANNOUNCE THE SUMMER US TOUR DATES*** I may have something to contribute... for now, I'll just have to be a voyeur... :wink2:

dcdeb

yeah! i hope we will have a DC album to add soon ;)

No, they are not. They are degrading to themselves if anyone. A woman speaks for herself. A strong, proud woman doesn't become a slut just because five women somewhere are with the same man and a bit on the slutty side. Plus, the ratings you give 'em by watching only encourage their "degrading" behavior =P lol

Yeah but they're spreading the idea that all beautiful women should look like that. And I dunno about you... but I can't live up to that! lol This is quite the heated debate.

haha! No they aren't! Unless you think all beautiful women should marry old men and share him. Thats not the ideal life or look for many people and its hardly the message of the show, I think. i don't watch it. Haha and it is quite the debate, no? ^_^

I wonder what Mika thinks of these girls? I guess he roots for anyone who knows what they want from life and goes for it.

I want Mika and I'm going for him :mf_lustslow:

I wonder what Mika thinks of these girls? I guess he roots for anyone who knows what they want from life and goes for it.

I want Mika and I'm going for him :mf_lustslow:

lol....did u finish uploading?

Sou, your icon is quite delish.

And to all I say Good night! I'm spent. See, err, type to you tomorrow!!

:groupwave:

awww ok ..i wanted to see the pix but ok ;) night!

THANK YOU SIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAY!!!!! I'll partially live the moment of seeing him live!! Great idea!! Thanks :)

heyyyyyy im waiting for the day that ull send me pix!

I like this idea having all the pictures in one place for easy reference .....and when i get to take photos at leeds and birmingham i will send them to be added here :thumb_yello:

I like this idea having all the pictures in one place for easy reference .....and when i get to take photos at leeds and birmingham i will send them to be added here :thumb_yello:

coolies! im waiting ;)

Hiya Sivan! Another brilliant idea! Where would we be without you! I will try to send my pics but as you know I am technology challenged but I will do my best!

Ugh, you said it girl :thumbdown::sneaky2: This year sapped me of all my happiness and creativity. It was nothing but exausting work and so I quit about the second week in and my grades have plummeted. It was pure nonsense and I really realized how much I despise our education system. Its reflected in my grades rather accurately. Not that I care, as pre-calc and physics and chem are of no concern to me. Plus, all I need for the school I want is my SAT scores which are great so even if I did want to put ridiculous amounts of work into irrelevant nonsense, it wouldn't matter ^_^

argh i didnt like school that much.... lol

Hiya Sivan! Another brilliant idea! Where would we be without you! I will try to send my pics but as you know I am technology challenged but I will do my best!

YAY! please do :)

u can email me the pix u want there and ill upload them quickly :)

Yay! What a great idea!

Lovely pics!

I haven't been on Mika's concert :tears: but I can't wait to see your pics guys

yes! hope one day u could share to!!!

Haha I think the many of the greatest mind, including ourselves of course, despised school and for good reason. Its terrible to ask a genius such as you or myself to suffer through such nonsense. haha

TRUE TRUE!