Mika LIVE Photo Album! (Add Yours!)

Sivan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I PROMISE to upload the Borders pics as soon as I fail school this week. I've been bogged with school crap. it's cutting in on my mika time and thats just NOT FAIR!

ok we will wait patiently... ;)

haha I can't imagine its a good think to want to leave school so badly but aside from seeing Mika live, I don't know that I've wanted anything so badly >_<

Oh mein gott, I hope Mika's LA show isn't on that first week of june! If it so happened that it was, I would either have to organize things to take the test early so I could leave and see him, or I wouldn't be able to go O_o

oh dear...well first of all i want mika to give us dates! im just not even sure if he is coming or not :(

im gonna go buy tix for coachella tomorrow! gonna try anyway :)

well, if he really is touring the states as jay leno claims, then I think he will most definitely stop off in LA. Vegas I'm not certain but I remain hopeful. I mean, why wouldn't he come here. Vegas is a great place for Mika, I think ^_^ But yes, tour dates. We need them (ahem! Mika, if you're reading.. *hint hint*)

Ooh, good luck! I hope you get the tickets!

thanks!

hmm monaco tour date on june...

maybe soon we will know more?

Hi Sivan, great idea!!

I was away and I'm reading this thread only this morning...

TOMORROW he will be in Italy, :shocked::wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: and I promise that any single pic of my camera will go straight to your album!

Thanks for your explosive idea again...:groupwave:

p.s. If I can, i'll keep my promise...e-mailing you x your birthday....:wink2:

Hi Sivan, great idea!!

I was away and I'm reading this thread only this morning...

TOMORROW he will be in Italy, :shocked::wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: and I promise that any single pic of my camera will go straight to your album!

Thanks for your explosive idea again...:groupwave:

p.s. If I can, i'll keep my promise...e-mailing you x your birthday....:wink2:

awww thank u!!!!!!! get amazing pix!!! with mika to!!!ok???

say hi from me if u talk to him ;)

if only i could give him another hug!!! i miss him

HAVE A BLAST TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh, I cannot think how I will be feeling the day after....

I will stay at my pc all weekend looking for MFC support and understanding...

oh i understand u.....

im still here for support...lol and its been about 2 weeks... ;)

:blink: So..... does this mean no American tour? :tears: Wauw. I don't know when I've ever suddenly gone from happy to utterly heartbroken. June was my light at the end of the tunnel. Oh I hope not, because it really can't be healthy or normal to cry this much. First coachella and now no Mika in june... :blowup::crybaby::badmood:

Oh the things I would do to Jay Leno :chair:

lets not give up allready....

no no no pls. I don't want you to feel like this!

He's jumping EVERYWHERE!!! He can be in Monaco and the day after in the USA! I don't think you should worry!

June seems to be quite empty actually, if you consider tours in Mikasounds and Myspace...:thumb_yello:

well, italian dates in the middle of a one month US tour... It doesn't look great. But I will remain hopeful simply because I can't go on crying for the rest of my days.

haha yeah, after you've seen him live you need the forum for mika transfusions. Its a lifetime requirement because you can never get enougha dn as blissful as you will always be loooking back at your mika concert, you will always be looking to the next one.

so true...lol

just saw this on google:

In anticipation of the U.S. release of Life on March 27th, Mika will appear at South By Southwest in Austin, Texas. Then he’ll do a run of dates in Europe through April, before returning to the States for the festival circuit, beginning with Coachella in Indio, Calif., and hopes to schedule an extended club tour in June.

from this article:

http://www.pollstar.com/news/viewhotstar.pl?Artist=MIKA

Do I dare dream that his hopes then mean we may actually see him in June? I think I'm going to reserve judgement until I hear more, no use getting excited again until we know he's coming.

Of course, the article also says his name was Michael Holbrook Penniman at birth lol

true....its kinda weird for me the way he jump from USA to EUROPE to USA to europe....lol its crazy....i hope the band get first class seats on the airplane...or better yet a private one!

Well, if he really does tour the states, all the hopping around he would seemingly do would mean its probably cheaper to gett a private jet haha The thought seems rather funny, though. i mean, can you see Mika, Martin, Cherisse and the lot lounging in some ultra posh little ritzy jet? I don't know, i can't see it.

Very cool. I like John Mayer, he can rock a guiatar ;)

LOL i toaly see it... a really colourfull JET! :)

yeah john is amazing on the guitar....he got me to really want to play the guitar....i just need to start!!!

hahaha your statement just fixed it in my head. When I think of private jets, I always think of Il Divo's brill Siempre jet but now I've got the jet from the movie "Josie and the Pussycats" as Mika's pj and it clicks perfectly ^_^

I have the guitar but no will to play it, which makes me sad lol

lol

well....maybe summer wil bring her guitar on friday and teach me some :blush-anim-cl:

hahaha we all should. And it being 2am and my genius self having postponed taking my shower until now, i am going to have to sign off. Maybe tonight I'll have my mika dream =P lol So, goodnight Sivan! I really wish you the best with the Coachella tickets! Sleep well and Sweet Mika Dreams!

okee i better go soon to....NIGHT! and sweet mika dreams!