Mika LIVE Photo Album! (Add Yours!)

Sivan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahaha You poor thing! I understand, Sivan. *nodds sympathetically* Well, if it makes you feel any better, though I had the sence to leave 3 hours earlier than you, I only got 2hrs of sleep >_<

awww why 2??

wow thats early! :shocked: im so tired now i think ill go rest for a bit....

Have a good rest! I hate school.. I like posting on the MIka forums for hours on end. Zomogsh I got home at 9 from my 2 and a half hours of SAT class in the WORST mood. Like Holy crap I was emo/angry and blegh! So I blasted "Ring Ring" and sang and danced to it in my room and it gave me such a high!! Now I'm in an amazing Mika-tastic mood =]

It scared me the first time I thought of dropping out. It was one thing I never ever thought I would ever consider and then junior year happened and I wondered what would be so bad if i just stopped going to school. I'm intelligent, I know I can manage swimmingly in the real world but do I really want to never get my high school diploma, even if I am to live in another country? Will my parents act as if I no longer exist or just lie about my being a high school dropout? Is it worth it?

I think about that a LOT but come to think of it one of my favorite activities is complaining and if I stoppped school my list of things to complain about would decrease dramatically. Schools also good for the spreading of the Mika news. So as much as I think about suicide in chemistry class.. all the HS drama and crap makes it fun-ish sometimes.

Sorry. I'm watching Mika interviews so I'm in the best of moods!!!:biggrin2::roll1::arf2::lol3::cheerful_h4h:

well, I am too proud still to drop out but if I weren't I'd be done with school before I could give it a second thought lol

No problem! I'm watching Mika on mute while dancing to my hairspray soundtrack so I'm in the best of moods as well! lol

Mika music should come in pill form so I can take it anywhere =D =D

Well I have to get up for school in 5 hours. G'night!

hey Siva i think thats a great idea but for those who dont have pics of concerts can we make just a regular MIKA album???

me and Dangerous Kat both have heaps of pics that we'd like to share and everybody could pitch in.

by the way who would LOVE to see Mika sucking a Lollipop?!? Dangerous Kat and I have an idea......... mwahahaha

hey Siva i think thats a great idea but for those who dont have pics of concerts can we make just a regular MIKA album???

me and Dangerous Kat both have heaps of pics that we'd like to share and everybody could pitch in.

by the way who would LOVE to see Mika sucking a Lollipop?!? Dangerous Kat and I have an idea......... mwahahaha

SEND AWAY! ill start more albums ofcourse!

Its hard for me because all of my pictures won't fit on my laptop so I uploaded them to the family computer but i have a family of 7 all sharing the same computer so i can't get on it and have time to edit everything! I'm almost done though.

Its hard for me because all of my pictures won't fit on my laptop so I uploaded them to the family computer but i have a family of 7 all sharing the same computer so i can't get on it and have time to edit everything! I'm almost done though.

okee okee ;)

No, she hasn't asked yet. :roftl: Its really as it sounds. Its pronounces shon-tee ^_^ Like the singer ashanti minus the a on the front. =D The hindi/sankrit spelling is shantih and people seem to pronounce that better than the way I spell it. For some reason, they look at my name and they want to add a t and put it and h together to come up with shontith. I don't mind, as I have butchered names plenty but yes. Thats my name lol

okee thats what we thought but were not sure :)

Oh, its absolutely fine ^_^ I think I've met exactly two people to get my name right simply upon reading it. I officially put them on my favorite people ever list lol

awww...i want t b on the list to! lol ;)

well of course you are! ^_^ Along with Mika, summer, my besties, and my family and those two people. Haha it sounds like an extensive list but really, its very selective and you've certainly made it ~_O hehe

cool ;):thumb_yello: