aww,this is such a cute photo!

paula.pop

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sou, I was going to point out the same thing. I noticed the red-eye pic on Wikipedia last week.

Oooh, was it on last week???

Why'd they change the picture they had before? It was the same one Mika has on his MySpace.

Sou they took it down because of copyright infringement. Then the pic with the red-eye went up so I assumed it belonged to a fan. Guess they decided to clean it up when they couldn't get another studio shot.

I was checking the entry a few times last week because I wanted to see where LICM would appear on the US charts. Someone usually updates Wikipedia as soon as the info becomes available.

Sou they took it down because of copyright infringement. Then the pic with the red-eye went up so I assumed it belonged to a fan. Guess they decided to clean it up when they couldn't get another studio shot.

I was checking the entry a few times last week because I wanted to see where LICM would appear on the US charts. Someone usually updates Wikipedia as soon as the info becomes available.

But....the picture on now isn't a "professional" one! It's not that Mika doesn't look smashing in the one currently on Wikipedia...it's just that, he's got better pictures floating around :mf_lustslow:

I know Sou, but the professional shots belong to magazines, photographers, etc. Someone must have made a request to have the original photo removed.

Mika should update his own entry! He must have permission to use some of his professional pics.

I know Sou, but the professional shots belong to magazines, photographers, etc. Someone must have made a request to have the original photo removed.

Mika should update his own entry! He must have permission to use some of his professional pics.

He should!!!