Mika Laugh Thread

Mikachu

He laughs a lot at around 2min 5sec and 3min 4 sec! SO ADORABLE <3 I Looveee that video.

Oh yes! That is one of my favorite videos ever!!! Couldn't stop watching it at first! And I keep thinking, gosh, he is such a child - in a good sense, he kept it in himself!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the Popworld interview on the TV, and thought it was brilliant, Alex and Alexa are one of the best double acts on the telly, love watching Popworld just for them.

Okay so about Popworld...I'm watching Hilary Duff's show on MTV, and she was on Popworld. They had her make kabobs in a Lebanese restaurant which she really didn't want to do but they had already planned it. Then afterward they gave her this thing to say about how she loved kabobs and her biggest dream was to have her own restaurant while on the screen MTV was putting up words, like "NOT" and "yeah right". So it made me wondered if they MADE Mika go to the zoo and then have him make up the story about how he would love to go to the zoo. It's my favorite interview of him and he looks like he's having a great time but I think that they made him go to the zoo, lol.

Okay so about Popworld...I'm watching Hilary Duff's show on MTV, and she was on Popworld. They had her make kabobs in a Lebanese restaurant which she really didn't want to do but they had already planned it. Then afterward they gave her this thing to say about how she loved kabobs and her biggest dream was to have her own restaurant while on the screen MTV was putting up words, like "NOT" and "yeah right". So it made me wondered if they MADE Mika go to the zoo and then have him make up the story about how he would love to go to the zoo. It's my favorite interview of him and he looks like he's having a great time but I think that they made him go to the zoo, lol.

I think when Amy winehouse was on the show, she went to a butcher shop... :roftl:

well either if it was already planned or not, it looks as though he really enjoyed it ! And besides, why would someone who likes to dress himself and his band in animal costumes at his gig not like going to the zoo !

haha true, i never thought of that

That's why I was thinking that if it was planned it worked out perfectly that Mika got the zoo because he seems to like animals (except fish!). Atleast he didn't get the butcher shop, could you imagine him talking about Lollipop while trying to cut raw meat instead of in a pengiun exhibit! :roftl:

Okay so about Popworld...I'm watching Hilary Duff's show on MTV, and she was on Popworld.../QUOTE]

I saw that show for the first time today (The Hilary Duff show) and they discussed Harry Potter's willy winkle. :shocked:

Mika should be on a reality show! It'll be called "Mika's life in cartoon motion" =]

Okay so about Popworld...I'm watching Hilary Duff's show on MTV, and she was on Popworld.../QUOTE]

I saw that show for the first time today (The Hilary Duff show) and they discussed Harry Potter's willy winkle. :shocked:

Mika should be on a reality show! It'll be called "Mika's life in cartoon motion" =]

and we all should be in his first audience, because here such great fans : )