Here I'm (ci sono anch'io)^^ from Italy

marckarlock

Hi to everybody, I'm Marco, 20yo guy from Naples, in the south of Italy.

In Naples I study Japanese, and a lot of other useless stuff, and do a lot of other useless things, such listening to Mika's first cd, or a lot of other music...

I just noticed that in my first topic there are o lot of "lot"...forgive the way I write, but my english is made of s hit, and I hope it'll not be a big problem and that I can soon become a member of this big, strange family of mika-a-holic:wub2:

Bye for now, kisses to everyone! :punk:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome!!! Listening to MIKA's music isn't that useless - it makes life soooooo much happier!:thumb_yello:

ciao marco!benvenuto nel fan club di mika! io mi chiamo sara e sono di genova...ti assicuro che il mio inglese è molto peggiore del tuo!

ciao ciao

hi marco!you're welcome in mika fan club!my name is sara , i'm from genova...i'm sure that my english is worse than yours!

bye bye

Hi to everybody, I'm Marco, 20yo guy from Naples, in the south of Italy.

In Naples I study Japanese, and a lot of other useless stuff, and do a lot of other useless things, such listening to Mika's first cd, or a lot of other music...

I just noticed that in my first topic there are o lot of "lot"...forgive the way I write, but my english is made of s hit, and I hope it'll not be a big problem and that I can soon become a member of this big, strange family of mika-a-holic:wub2:

Bye for now, kisses to everyone! :punk:

Hello Marco :)

Do I see right? A guy, here? :P Welcome Marco, what a name ^^

Yep, a guy! We're such a uncommon thing, here? ^^

"Marco" is a very common name in Italy, have many friends called like me...imagine the confusion! :roftl:

Thanks to everybody for the welcome, I love you all! :wub2: