anybody else notice this?

MadAboutMaddy

well, obvioulsy mika has been spreading around our country pretty quickly. i noticed that a lot of people in my grade (and possibly school) know about mika now. if i asked them "do you know who mika is?" a couple of weeks ago they might have said no, but now a lot of people know about him. anyone else notice this?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, obvioulsy mika has been spreading around our country pretty quickly. i noticed that a lot of people in my grade (and possibly school) know about mika now. if i asked them "do you know who mika is?" a couple of weeks ago they might have said no, but now a lot of people know about him. anyone else notice this?

Me yes...And in Italy I've done my great part in this spreading, fanatic as I am about Mika :wub2:

Last example. Today I was at work, there are few calls because of Monday in Albis, and my colleagues said to me"please, play Mika on your pc, we want to listen again his music again and again"...We've listened him for 4 hours :punk:

Just out of interest, where are you from?

As for me, I can't wait to move back to Ukraine and start spreading MIKA- love. :wub2: Not many people there seem to know that this amazing person exists on this planet, and I'm going to change it! Give me a couple of months and MIKA can definitely plan his concert in Ukraine!:wink2:

That Toally Happens!!!!

About 3 weeks ago when I was at school I was saying 2 everyone hey do u know who MIKA is? and they were like no! who the hell is that?!?!?!

And now everyone loves Grace Kelly, and Put oin my smug face and say :naughty: I told ya so!

lol

Today was the first time I've seen an advert of his CD on TV. Hopefully, that will help his popularity.

On the other hand, I kind of also want him not to be very big, but for pure selfish reasons - I want him all to myself :wub2: or at least in our little exclusive club. But that's clearly not gonna happen, more and more people can't resist his charm :mf_lustslow:

Today was the first time I've seen an advert of his CD on TV. Hopefully, that will help his popularity.

On the other hand, I kind of also want him not to be very big, but for pure selfish reasons - I want him all to myself :wub2: or at least in our little exclusive club. But that's clearly not gonna happen, more and more people can't resist his charm :mf_lustslow:

same, hes ours! were the ones who talk about him everyday, and someone else is gunna get our tickets! grr

at least if they start listening to his songs we will be the ones who know all the lyrics, and then when they learn something new about him we already know it lol. :roftl:

oh yeah i can seeit now everyones gunna be like woah mika! and ill be like yeah... I saw him in concert, i was in the front row, he touched my hand and my eye contact during the concert, when he was leaving to get ready he walked past me and waved, be jealous...that will be me when everyones like mika have ya heard of him

oh yeah i can seeit now everyones gunna be like woah mika! and ill be like yeah... I saw him in concert, i was in the front row, he touched my hand and my eye contact during the concert, when he was leaving to get ready he walked past me and waved, be jealous...that will be me when everyones like mika have ya heard of him

:crybaby: You can probably see MIKA in concert before he becomes REALLY POPULAR so the the tickets wont cost u a fortune but he probably wont come to Australia till he is really popular and I porbably wont be aloud 2 go =(

Anyone in Australia who are reading these Love Today was on Rove Sunday night!!! When Carrie Bickmore was going back to the wedding!!!! I was so exited I was jumping around singing!!

....And in years to come when he becomes a legend, we could tell our grandchildren that we were one of the first MIKA's fans and we came to one of his first concerts in those times when they were just 500-2000 people, not like now, 40,000-60,000. And we personally got to meet him (mind you, I still haven't met him :tears: )

bahaahhaha. Mika and herpes, the gifts that keep on giving.

And surely that is the appropriate analogy, since there is, apparently, no cure... :naughty:

dcdeb

Me yes...And in Italy I've done my great part in this spreading, fanatic as I am about Mika :wub2:

Last example. Today I was at work, there are few calls because of Monday in Albis, and my colleagues said to me"please, play Mika on your pc, we want to listen again his music again and again"...We've listened him for 4 hours :punk:

Oh, the same sort of thing happened to me! I have a computer class, and when I first got Mika's CD I had to play it really quietly or use headphones but now everyone bugs me to play which, of course, I do! Today, though, my teacher told me he'd take my CD away if I kept playing it so loudly. :shocked: He says I have an unhealthy obsession! pssh... :roftl:

Oh, the same sort of thing happened to me! I have a computer class, and when I first got Mika's CD I had to play it really quietly or use headphones but now everyone bugs me to play which, of course, I do! Today, though, my teacher told me he'd take my CD away if I kept playing it so loudly. :shocked: He says I have an unhealthy obsession! pssh... :roftl:

Who is unhealthy obsession?!?! MIKA?!?! He is the healthiest, the sweetest, the funniest, the most gorgeous obsession there can be! If anybody wants to find an obsession - MIKA is the obvious choice!

Who is unhealthy obsession?!?! MIKA?!?! He is the healthiest, the sweetest, the funniest, the most gorgeous obsession there can be! If anybody wants to find an obsession - MIKA is the obvious choice!

soooo true

I know, I know, I tried to tell him that but some people just don't get it, lol.