I heard today that Mika has a wife?!?!?!

Carla293

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thx hunnie!! we just joking around(ok i didnt REALLY marry mika)and when i do guys of course ill invite all of u!!!!:thumb_yello: xxxxx

Yay i love a good wedding celebration :naughty: :naughty:

we could probably all dress up as lollipop girls :naughty:

No! I thank you, because now I'm laughing with you... xD Because.. what could I say.. it's a funny topic.. x) Now i know not to believe in everything what i hear..

its sometimes a good idea as far as mika is concerned!!!! :thumb_yello: the press love making things up about up!!! xxxx

No! I thank you, because now I'm laughing with you... xD Because.. what could I say.. it's a funny topic.. x) Now i know not to believe in everything what i hear..

Yup!! If Mika didn't say it, then don't believe it! :original:

lots of people on the forums have seen him live...i havent yet im afraid but intend to in May and i can guarentee everyone who has seen him live here has absoluted adored him :thumb_yello:

And I have one more question.. : ) How much of you had seen him live? I'd like to, but... wrrr... when will it become true? How does he look when you are only 2 meters in front of him?

there are loads of thread here u can look up and lovely pics of him really close!!!! have a noise around and ul love it!!!:thumb_yello: i havent seen him yet but in May.... YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

there are loads of thread here u can look up and lovely pics of him really close!!!! have a noise around and ul love it!!!:thumb_yello: i havent seen him yet but in May.... YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

Lucky you... : ) Maybe someday... i will be as happy as you are

Lucky you... : ) Maybe someday... i will be as happy as you are

awwww hang around here for long and ul get as mad as we all are!!!:thumb_yello: this place makes you crazy!!!!! im sure ul love it!!!

Managed twice so far and am at leeds in May aswell :)

He is excellent live, and exactly what you would expect on stage :)

The whole show is one huge adrenelin rush for him and he appears to love every second as tho it is his last.

You will be! Save up and you can hop on EasyJet if Mika doesn't come to Poland! Won't cost too much!

Sure.. hummm.. but i think its not so bad idea.. xD Come to England for one concert, an autograph and a picture (maybe).. : ) I have to think about it xD

Sure.. hummm.. but i think its not so bad idea.. xD Come to England for one concert, an autograph and a picture (maybe).. : ) I have to think about it xD

It's a great idea!!! Don't think about it, JUST DO IT!

im at leeds toooooo cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

There are bound to be some of us wherever you go, we'll look after you! Still waiting for Sou as well!

Do you know what are you doing now? :P:) My mother is talking to me now to go to bed... but you told that Mika is fantastic... i was sleepy, but i'm not now anymore... wrr.. i'm thinking bout this curly hair.. hehehe... Mika kas to be great.. ohh..

There are bound to be some of us wherever you go, we'll look after you! Still waiting for Sou as well!

i know iv said id hire a private jet and go and get her but she seemed frightened by the idea!!!! not sure why!!!!