I heard today that Mika has a wife?!?!?!

Carla293

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we all spend far too long on here, I was going to have an early night, but it's too late now! :naughty:

me too in fact u just reminded me and im off to bed!!!:thumb_yello: otherwise it'll b 3am and ill still b here

Don't do that Carla, then you'll never see Mika!

I think he will probably go to Poland though.

He is doing some festival in Europe this year though, I can't remember where, someone like Nicole or Tantastic will know, maybe Hungary? See if you can find out about it , that is nearer for you, no?

Don't do that Carla, then you'll never see Mika!

I think he will probably go to Poland though.

He is doing some festival in Europe this year though, I can't remember where, someone like Nicole or Tantastic will know, maybe Hungary? See if you can find out about it , that is nearer for you, no?

Yeah that's true.. ahh.. why i am always to nervous? When i think about sth i want it now.. but almost always i've never get it.. Life is brutal... we will see.. : ) But thanks for this info.. i didn't know.. i only heard that he'll come to Germany... but i .. don't like this counry, so i'll be aitin'g.. in july Red Hot Chili Peppers plays in Poland.. maybe i'll go there.. it's ALMOST the same music.. xD

I was listening to the radio, when suddenly they started to talk about Mika. I was schocked, when i heard that Mika has a wife.. It's incredible and unpredictable to me..

What are you thinking about it?

He's too young...and he's my fav child, as I sayd elsewhere :)

No way :wub2:

I was listening to the radio, when suddenly they started to talk about Mika. I was schocked, when i heard that Mika has a wife.. It's incredible and unpredictable to me..

uh...no, he def doesnt have a wife, cause were still planning our wedding

Radio is so stupid.

My mum tells me when she gets home last night 'I heard love today on the radio today....Yeah, that Terry Wogan guy introduced him as "Mika"' (pronounced like you would say Mike or Micheal...) and he was like 'oh im right aren't i? You do ssay it like that'..... ok so easy mistake, but the guy cant get anything right at the moment......!

I think it was the 1st of April you listening that radio and it was an April trick.