so Mika is 6' (1.83 m)tall

paula.pop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I imagine that to take a pic with him I would have to stay on his shoulders(:naughty: ) ! :mf_lustslow:

Oh so woulD I:wub2:

But I really feel sorry for my friend Ashleigh, she's shorter than me. I think she has an account on this forum. Well ...HI ASHLEIGH! Oh and it's true :roftl: lol

Oh so woulD I:wub2:

But I really feel sorry for my friend Ashleigh, she's shorter than me. I think she has an account on this forum. Well ...HI ASHLEIGH! Oh and it's true :roftl: lol

Yeah you feel so sorry 4 me dont u!!! oh i love sympathy!!!!:punk::blush-anim-cl: i'll probably be up to his groin area or somfin!!!oh jesus im scared!!!!!:shocked:

Okay, maby I'm tall too, for a girl.

That's not to tall for a girl...I'm 1,77m! I've always felt stupid because of that, but now I'm actually happy because I'm so tall. It's not so bad.

And, vau, I didn't know Mika is so tall...that's great!:thumb_yello:

That's not to tall for a girl...I'm 1,77m! I've always felt stupid because of that, but now I'm actually happy because I'm so tall. It's not so bad.

And I am 1,77m tall! It was kinda hard in the school, but now I'm glad to be so tall. But, Mika is still 11cm taller than me!

Oh I´m 1.79 m But I like it xD

• 1 month later...

Uhm..I dunno exactly how tall he is..I've never met Him.But anyway...just an examlpe...last year I was 168 cm,while this year I am just 166...strange ehh?Its the same height gauge...but still....seems I got smaller..LOL....while really I am taller...but so....you can never know how tall he is..coz every high gauge says different things...

BUt anyway.....he is tall.Isn't it enough? :D

if 6'2'' isn't tall, I'd like to see the men where you come from! lol

At the moment the average height for Dutch men is 182.5 cm, for Dutch women it is 169.5 cm (and that is exactly my height, I am so average! :roftl: ).

Other people in Europe that are quite tall are the people from Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and also Iceland) and Germany.

In Birmingham I stand next to Mika and I didn't think he was extremely tall. Just taller than me. I think 190 cm.

At the moment the average height for Dutch men is 182.5 cm, for Dutch women it is 169.5 cm (and that is exactly my height, I am so average! :roftl: ).

Other people in Europe that are quite tall are the people from Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and also Iceland) and Germany.

In Birmingham I stand next to Mika and I didn't think he was extremely tall. Just taller than me. I think 190 cm.

Im from denmark and im short:blink:

omg I'm so short!!:blink::shocked::boxed:

only 161 cm.... But Still, I love tall guys, and most of the guys I dated were 190 cm something:wub2:

edit: oh and I'd like to add, that I don't feel short at all.. only in this thread lol. When I walk around in town, I'm so average. Women taller than me, women shorter than me... most of my female friends are the same height as me... women in belgium, average: 166 cm

oh well, opposites attract right? so i should be attracted to a tall thin guy, yep sounds about right haha :D

omg I'm so short!!:blink::shocked::boxed:

only 161 cm.... But Still, I love tall guys, and most of the guys I dated were 190 cm something:wub2:

edit: oh and I'd like to add, that I don't feel short at all.. only in this thread lol. When I walk around in town, I'm so average. Women taller than me, women shorter than me... most of my female friends are the same height as me... women in belgium, average: 166 cm

oh well, opposites attract right? so i should be attracted to a tall thin guy, yep sounds about right haha :D

You're not short!!! I'm 1.63 m and the guys I dated were more than 1.80 m.

I don't think Mika is 1.83 m. It's too short!!! Everybody says he's tall thus he must be nearly or more than 1.90 m.