paula.pop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring Ring: "...And Gatagordinha pushed me back against the wall..."

:biggrin2:

:naughty: I'd ask permissio first - "Excuse me Mika, would you mind just getting up against that wall, I want to measure something.."

then Security handcuff me and take me away..:blink:

omg' date=' I LOVE SINGIN IN THE RAIN!!!!!! one of me fave songs!!! he should do a cover of it!!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

i feel like wacthing it now....singin in the rain, just singin in the rain what a glorious feeling were happy again!!!!:roftl:[/quote']

It's been a really long time since I've seen that!

I haven't met him but 6'3'' seems right, and if he says he is that height then well he must be :naughty: , although I will say that my Dad always told us as kids that he was 5'11 and three quarters and we believed him. He's actually 5'10 and a half. So men do lie about their height :shocked:

I haven't met him but 6'3'' seems right, and if he says he is that height then well he must be :naughty: , although I will say that my Dad always told us as kids that he was 5'11 and three quarters and we believed him. He's actually 5'10 and a half. So men do lie about their height :shocked:

We'll soon find out if he is telling the truth! :naughty:

:naughty: I'd ask permissio first - "Excuse me Mika, would you mind just getting up against that wall, I want to measure something.."

then Security handcuff me and take me away..:blink:

:lmao:

*british..aaaaaaaaaagh wanna go in Uk*

What all this in normal meters, girls?:boxed::roftl:

Erm I think 6'3" and a bit in metric is about 1.92m

It's funny how we Brits think in imperial for some things eg height and metric for others. We have to cope with both. We just can't make our minds up as a nation if we are European or not :naughty:

Erm I think 6'3" and a bit in metric is about 1.92m

It's funny how we Brits think in imperial for some things eg height and metric for others. We have to cope with both. We just can't make our minds up as a nation if we are European or not :naughty:

tee hee you guys like to act differently, with the €/£ thing and such :biggrin2: