Freak or Unique?

daisylou

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole life I have been able to the newly named "Mika 4" with my left hand but never with my right...I didn't think it was possible to "learn" it...I have been trying to get my right hand to do it for years!! My right pinky and my 4th finger are connected...funny thing though, I can bend my 4th finger alone on my right hand but not pinky alone. Left hand no problem, any finger can bend alone!! Just everyone is different I guess! It is funny to see Mika do it on stage, though, as if it was completey natural for anyone!

I know we have threads for just about everything MIKA but have found something else out about our boy....

Just been watching YouTube and when he sings "Big Girl" and sings the lyrics "You take your girl and multiply by four" he puts four fingers in the air but not as usual when taught to count 4 (four fingers and bending your thumb across your palm of your hand) but uses his thumb and little finger is bent down-WEIRD!!

How does he do that or is it me and my tiny weeny hands that are the freaky ones. My ring finger has to bend too.

Try it see if you can do the MIKA 4!!

xx

that's how I have always counted 4... :blush-anim-cl: I am a freak def. :bleh:

I can do that too, I did that till I was 12, but my mom said that I did it wrong and my sister theased me with it, so I tried to do my thumb down and now I do it on both ways :lol3:

(sorry if my English is bad:blush-anim-cl: , but I'm still learning and it gets better)

I can do it too!!! :yay:

My almost-hubbie by the way counts a bit weirder though.. I think :shocked:

When he counts to four he always skip his ringfinger... I think thats more difficult...:blink:

watch out, or our lovely, gorgeous, cute, hot unique freak makes us break our fingers :wink2:

LMAO! could you imagine???

Rushed into hospital...

Doctor: Yes, that's a broken finger.

Fan: Dang it!

Doctor: Now, how did you do it?

Fan: I tried doing the Mika four

Doctor: ...The what?

Fan: You know, the Mika four...

Doctor: Nope..

Fan: I'll show you *does it on other hand*

Doctor: That's not the best idea-

Fan: *SNAP* OWWWWWWWWW

When he counts to four he always skip his ringfinger... I think thats more difficult...:blink:

It can't be, 'cos I can do it.. :roftl:

Cazgirl - get outta here! you're cracking me up!! :roftl:

It can't be, 'cos I can do it.. :roftl:

Cazgirl - get outta here! you're cracking me up!! :roftl:

My left hand is officially a freak. I think I'll video my hand being a freak. Because I'm a freak...and feel like showing everyone how much of a freak I am, and freak everyone else out :D

and EnFa, thankyou, thankyou :D

Wow, this is pretty weird... :blink:

I tried to do it with my right hand (I am righthanded) and noticed that it didn't work out for me.

Now I try it with my left hand and it works. :blink:

Funny. :roftl:

:blink: I am righthanded too..but I can only do the MP4 with my right hand...this is freaky:boxed:

well like with everything, he's a genius, not only does he reach other parts in us we even can't, but he can also do finger thingies ...i've tried and...failed!

but then i've tried csinging too....but i won't go into that...

:blink: bit confused...anyone have a pic of him doing it so i know how it looks like? ahha I couldnt see it in that video clip...

Look at the post above you

Wow.. Never noticed that.. Spooky!